chapter 11

Shaurya's POV

We finished our dinner talking about our day she told me about the new client she met today and I told her about the deal we cracked today with that US based company.

Since it was a saturday night that means no office tomorrow we decided to have some Netflix time together i brought all the snacks in a tray and kept those on the table near sofa as I've got to know that she always needs those while watching tv she came with a blanket in her hands and settled herself beside me wrapped the blanket around both of us as she put on a kdrama called my demon yeah yeah now even i love watching them as she made me watch them with her now even i like some of those as she hugged me under the blanket and rested her head on my shoulders i cuddled with her and pulled her in my embrace as we continued watching the drama.

In these past 4 months we've gotten this much closer that she allows me cuddle her infact I've sensed this one thing that she always feels safe whenever she's with me as we completed both the newly updated episodes it was almost 1AM and ishh was already soo sleepy that she didn't even want to walk up till the bedroom "give me a piggyback ride till the bedroom sugarr!" She said spreading her arms wide for me to get her on my back.

At first i was stunned "did she just gave me a nickname? A freaking nickname??" I thought because she never gives nicknames anyone besides her family she had never even gave a nickname to yash when they were dating like yaa ik that much cause yash was my brother and he used to complain to me about this many times so i remember this but now that she gave me a freaking nickname I'm sure that i do hold a place in her heart she is trying to let me in even after that hurtful heartbreak and I felt like I was on cloud 9 i know having a nickname is not that big of a deal but it coming from her really is!!.

"Where are you lost? I'm sleepy get me to the bed shaurya". Ishh whined like a kid.

"What did you just say?" I asked her.

"I said take me to the bedroom" she exclaimed.

"No what did you call me?" I asked again.

"Shaurya" she replied.

"No before that" i inquired yet again.

"S..su..sugarr!" She said looking away trying to hide her flushed face.

"Say that again ishh" i said as it sounded so sweet rolling out of her mouth.

"Sugarr!" She said again this time looking at me.

"So you gave me a nickname huh?" I teased her and she didn't say anything she was just blushing.

"Where are your comebacks ishh won't you say anything" i teased her further.

"Shut up okay you should be glad that I gave you one" she said trying to change the atmosphere.

"Nice try ishh but it won't work" i said smirking.

"Fine you win okay I'm just too tired to argue with you! She exclaimed.

"Now will you be my ride or not?" She asked showing those cute puppy eyes spreading her arms then i just smiled and shook my head at her cute antics and pulled her on my back and carried her to our bedroom like a piggyback.

I gently placed her on her side of the bed and went to turn the lights off and came back and lied on my side of the bed as soon as I  lied down ishh just came rolling to my side and hugged me half asleep and I hugged her back. Yeah alot has changed in these 4 months we've been alot more comfortable with each other and now this has became one of our habits we can't sleep without hugging each other now soon sleep took over me and i was off to dreamland.

Ishika's POV

The next morning I woke up it was 10AM and shaurya was still sleeping soundly like a baby. yeah we slept in today since it was a sunday i went to the bathroom brush my teeth took s nice shower and changed into my comfy sweatpants and hoodie tied my hairs in a messy bun and decided to cook shaurya's fav pancakes for breakfast few minutes into starting the process two hands snaked around my waist i could feel his breath on the nape of my neck and he snuggled his face into my neck sending shivers down my spine and I felt butterflies in my stomach this is the amount of effect he has over me i wonder what will happen when I'll kiss those kissable lips of him. i came out of my thoughts as i felt his lips on my neck and he started peppering soft kisses all over my neck his lips felt like a warm blanket on a winter morning "shaurya" i moaned his name as he bit my neck and sucked on it it was such a turn on for me then he twirled me around lifted my face up by holding my chin with his finger

"i just love this red color which adores your face because of me" he said huskily in my ear nibbling on my earlobe.

i don't know what came over me i took a hold of his cheeks and slightly pecked his lips his eyes widened as he pulled me closer with his one hand on my waist and the other one on my neck as he pulled my face closer and kissed me he kissed ever so slowly it was the softest kiss anyone could have as soon as i came back to my senses my hands circled around his neck as i kissed him back.
_________________________________________
How was the chapter guys do tell me and please start voting!

_________________________________________How was the chapter guys do tell me and please start voting!

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍