Chapter 21

AUTHOR'S POV

Shaurya sat beside her on the chair held her pale hand in his and kissed the back of her hand saying,

"Tum meri zindagi ho ishu, tum meri har saans mein ho, tumhare bina mai ek pal bhi khushi se nai guzaar sakta tum janti nahi ho mai kese ghut ghut kar jee raha hu bina tumhare sirf hamare families ke liye, mai bas itne mahino se ek happy face lekar ghum raha hu taki tumhe koi negative energy naa feel ho par aaj mai apne aapko rok nahi paya jab mujhe pata chala ki tumhare hands mein movement huyi hai ye sunkar mujhe finally itne mahino baad aaj ek nayi umeed mili hai ki shayad, shayad mujhe meri ishi wapis bilkul sahi salamat mil jayegi.
I know even you must be fighting your own demons to come back to me and i know you are strong enough to fight them .
Lekin ab bas bohot hogya ab tumhe thik hona hi hoga abhi toh hame kitna kuch sath mein karna baki hai mujhe kitna kuch kehna hai tumse aur tumhari mithi awaaz sunna chahta hu kaan taras gaye hai ab mere" saying all that a lone tear escaped from his eyes as he kept his head on the bed and sleep consumed him.

Few days went by just like that and now ishika had been discharged from hospital a few days ago and she was brought back to home and and all the family members were living with them to help shaurya take care of ishika everyday.

Just like every day today also around 10pm shaurya's mother came to change ishika's clothes and clean her face, hands and legs after completing her work she left the room giving a forehead kiss to ishika and shaurya then shaurya left to change his clothes in bathroom after a while came back and he slid into covers beside ishika placed a gentle kiss on her forehead wish her good night and drifted to sleep again with a heavy heart and depressed mind.

A room completely filled with darkness without a bit of light there was a person tied to a chair and she was ishika her hands and legs were tied she was trying to scream to call someone for help but couldn't as her mouth was covered with a tape and out of nowhere a strong light flashed in the room and she closed her eyes as that light was hurting her and she wasn't even able to see anything properly after a minute or two she slowly opened her eyes with a clear vision now and what she saw next made her gasp in fear there stood shaurya and yash was holding him with his collar and a gun pointed at shaurya's head before she could try to stop it from happening a gun shot's loud voice echoed in the whole room with yash's wicked evil laugh following behind as shaurya's lifeless body fell to the ground with a thud and tears stream down her eyes in shock.

It was a nightmare ishika had been seeing this ever since she was in a coma and due to the fear of not finding shaurya around when she wakes up her mind doesn't allow her to wake up and that's why she hasn't woken up from last 6 months because that incident has caused a deep fear within her of losing shaurya and everyone she loves because of that yash.

Today also she was having the same nightmare but god knows how it happened maybe it was her mental strength maybe she was desperate to get out of this hell she was facing or maybe it was fear that she had to watch her shaurya getting killed right in front of her eyes and it was getting worse and worse for her from within and today when she again saw the gun shot she screamed SHAURYA!!! While still her eyes were closed and because of her scream shaurya woke up with a jolt and he was shocked would be an understatement he sat up straight as he heard his name from her mouth after those long 6 months he was overjoyed that his ishika finally said something that means she's coming back to him.

He shook her lightly calling out her name "ishii bacche I'm right here with you open your eyes!"

He got so scared looking at her state she had started shivering badly and the only word that was coming out of her mouth was shaurya

"Shaurya! Shaurya! Shaurya!"

"Please open your eyes ishu look at me see I'm right here with you I'm not going anywhere!!" Shaurya says in panic.

Listening to him ishika slowly opened her eyes and the moment her eyes caught a glimpse of shaurya she instantly pulled him down to her chest and hugged him close to her heart breathing heavily and crying miserably.

"Thank god ishu you finally woke up thanks for coming back to me love!" Shaurya exclaimed and tears fell from his eyes too.

While ishika calmed down after seeing shaurya all fine she hugged the life out of him after a few minutes shaurya pulled apart he helped her sit up straight and called ishika's mother.

"Hello mom!"

"Shaurya beta kya hua iss waqt call kyu kiya koi help chahiye toh mai aati hu upar!" She said all of that in a worried tone thinking that maybe ishika might need some kind of help.

"Mom jaldi se dad maa aur papa aur baki sabko lekar hamare room mein aaiye ishika ko hosh aa gaya hai" shaurya informs her and tears welled up in her eyes after hearing him.

"Sach mein!!! Abhi aayi bete mai sabko lekar aa rahi hu" saying this she cut the call and shaurya went back to ishika and sat beside her.

In 2 minutes everyone barge into their room as shaurya had already kept the door open for them and all of them were having tears in their eyes after seeing ishika who was sitting comfortably resting her head on shaurya's shoulder.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍