Chapter 18

AUTHOR'S POV

Shaurya was running like a madman searching for his ishh but he couldn't find her anywhere then he realized who he met today and all the worst thought creeped into his mind.

"Soon in a few minutes his phone started ringing and an unknown number flashed on the screen."

He answered the call and a very familiar voice fell into his ears.

"Hello bade bhaiya kaise h aap?"

"I swear yash if you lay your filthy hands on her I'll kill you!!" Shaurya yelled at the top of his lungs.

Listening to him everyone gathered around him.

"Ohho bhaiya aap shayad bhul rahe hai ishika toh meri pyaari girlfriend hai mai bhala usse nuksaan kese pohocha sakta hu" came yash's reply in a mocking tone.

"She's not your girlfriend anymore dammit she's my wife and I'm warning you yash agar meri biwi ko ek kharoch bhi aayi na toh mai bhul jaunga ki tu mera bhai hai i won't think twice before getting you killed"

"Don't worry bhai i just took her back to home where she rightfully belongs"

Saying this he cut the call.

"What happened beta? Who was that and what was he saying about ishu?!" Ishika's father asked in a panic voice.

"Papa ishika has been kidnapped by yash that psycho brother of mine took her somewhere" shaurya replied being equally tensed.

"Hey waheguru shaurya bache do anything in your power but please bring my daughter back,to,me safely" ishika's father said and was literally about join his trembling hands in front of shaurya.

"Arey nai papa aap aese hath mat jodiye if she's your precious daughter then she's also my wife and I wouldn't let anything happen to her i will bring her back please have faith in your son!" Shaurya said holding his hands and unfolding them.

"Come on shaurya let's find that bastard brother of yours" amit said to shaurya as he nodded in reply and they both went together in a car to find about ishika.

Meanwhile,

Ishika's POV

I opened my eyes but my vision was too blurry to even recognize where i was i closed my eyes and opened them again after sometime with a clearer vision now i looked towards my surroundings and all those memories came rushing back it was the same house which me and yash designed together it was the place where we dreamed of spending our whole lives together but being here now after all this time it's suffocating me and I just couldn't process anything like how did i even get here don't tell me it was yash.

Did he kidnapped me no if he really did that i won't be able to get over it anytime soon cause it was fine until he broke my heart but I can't take it if he also tried to hurt or harm me in any manner.

Tears streamed down my cheeks remembering all this all i want now is to be with my shaurya i had planned soo much for shaurya's birthday today i wanted to celebrate his birthday in the best way possible but,now I'm here in the place where i never ever wanted to come back to.

No ishi you have to do something you can't let him hurt you. you need to find your way back to shaurya you cannot give up.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps echoing outside the door and I could feel someone's approaching me soon the door burst open and there stood the man i once loved with all my heart but maybe he didn't deserve it at all.

"Hello my dear girlfriend!" He said obsessively emphasizing on the word girlfriend which creeped me out.

"How are you? Did you miss me all this time?" He asked as he took dangerous steps towards me i hissed in pain when he stood in front of me bent down and pulled my hair in his fists so tightly that i felt like he's going to pull my hair out.

"Well how could you miss me when you were busy whoring around with my brother" he uttered those disgusting words for me which hurt me alot like how could he say all this about me but i did not wanted to show him that I was scared or hurt by his words so i kept my face expressionless.

"Well i didn't expect anything less from you but i need answers yash why did you ran away from our wedding?" Iasked him and earned a sarcastic chuckle from him and he started saying.

"Well well, since you are so eager to know my side of the story then let me tell you" he took a pause and started saying,

"To tell you the truth i never ever really loved you but one day when i took you to my house during college days when we weren't dating we were just friends that day i introduced you to my whole family and even shaurya bhai those days i noticed how shaurya bhai used to admire you from a far but never spoke to you but i used to observe him and soon i realized that he was falling for you slowly and I just couldn't stand that I never wanted shaurya bhai to get you as he alalways used to get everything which belonged to me since childhood be it toys ,clothes, video games anything even my parents used to praise him all the time as he was good in his studies and even in sports and they always used to scold me i started feeling that they have always loved him more than me and that's when i decided to date you not because i liked you but because I wanted to snatch you from him just like he snatched everything from me i had the whole plan in my mind that I'll date you until you fall in love with me then I'll ask you to marry me and when you'll agree I'll run away from the wedding and everything went according to my plan until shaurya bhai came and married you to save you from all the humiliation and when i found out about it i was just waiting for the perfect time to snatch you away from him in front of him once again and guess what babygirl i succeeded in doing that as you can see you are with me rn! He said and this time i couldn't compose myself I was shattered to pieces hearing him say that he never ever loved me but just used me and was ready to accept any answer from him but never ever I thought that he would do something this low. I was soo disgusted to even look at him.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍