Chapter 17

Shaurya's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when a soft pair of lips touched my forehead then both my eyes followed by my nose and both cheeks and finally a sweet peck on my lips and my eyes fluttered open to see a serene beauty my beautiful wife sitting beside me looking at me with so much love in her eyes for me and said,

"A very happy birthday, my love!!"

OMG OMG OMG!!! Did she just refer to me as 'love' god i just love it when she uses the sweet endearments to call because that does not happen very often that's why it always makes me feel special everytime she does.

"Thankyou very much ishh" i replied with an ear to ear smile.

"Now my dearest husband please go and take a shower because today i have alot of arrangements to do for your birthday party so please co operate" she instructed me and i nodded at her.

After coming downstairs in the living room i informed ishika that a very urgent matter needs my presence at the office so I'm going but will surely come before the party starts.

And to my surprise she didn't whined like a baby like she does everytime whenever i mention going to office on a holiday and agreed with me god I'm loving this birthday thing she is letting me do anything i want without fighting or arguing with me.

But she was unaware of the surprise I'm going to give her today I just hope she likes it cause it's going to be a very precious and fond memory for us and i want to make it as much special for her as she is for me and that's why I lied about going to office because in reality I'm going to prepare for the surprise.

It was 5 in the evening when I came back home i was pissed as hell my whole mood was spoiled after encountering with that one person i never wanted to ever but as i didn't wanted to spoil my today's surprise for ishh i tried to calm myself down and went upstairs to our bedroom soon we both got ready for the party and walked downstairs together and as we reached the living room we were welcomed by both of our families both our fathers and mothers came towards us and hugged wishing me a happy birthday and amit ishi's brother too came forward giving me a bro hug as he wish me and then engulfed his dear sister in his arms so i left them in search of my bestfriend aarav as he was going to help me with arranging my surprise properly at the right time.

That's when I found him in the backyard of our house that too with a girl but couldn't see her face as her face was covered with my bestfriend standing in front of her with his broad chest.

I took steps forward wanting to see her face but I stepped on the pile of dried leaves at the corner which created alot of sound and as the girl felt my presence she ran away from there and my bestfriend turned towards me with widened eyes shock was evident on his face.

"So has mr aarav shah fallen in love with a girl and has even tried to hide the fact from me?" I asked in a mocking tone.

"Arey aesa nai h bhai tu toh bura maan raha h mai tujhe batane hi wala tha but--"

He was trying to explain it but i cut him off saying "bas yrr bhai tu rehne teri khabar toh mein baadme lunga abhi chal we still got a surprise to unfold" because if i interrogate him now it will take us the whole evening and I don't want that.

I dropped a text to ishi saying,
"I'm in the garden come here please"

Every thing was settled and perfect now he was just waiting for her ishi to come out while hiding behind the wall soon the clinking sound of her heels could hear indicating that she coming.

Before he could start her surprise and come out to meet her suddenly the lights of the whole mansion went out resulting in a total dark and he heard her calling out for him.

"Shaurya?"

"Where are you?"

"If this is some kind of plan i swear I'll--

But before he could reply or come out to her the lights were back on but ishika wasn't there anymore he started to panic and even all the family members were shocked because even they were hiding here and there to witness their kids beautiful moment and make a promise to each other of future together but before any of that could happen ishika was gone.

Shaurya was running in the whole house like a madman searching for his ishh but he couldn't find her.

Then he remembered who he met today and a scary thought started creeping in his mind and he couldn't shake off the feeling anymore he was scared beyond scared.

Soon in a few minutes his phone started ringing and an unknown number flashed on the screen.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍