Chapter 6

Ishika's POV

After we reached home we were soo tired soo we crashed on our respective bed and sofa to sleep. As i was lying on the bed it suddenly hit me that shaurya sharma has given me a nickname already. "Ishhh" just when i recalled his voice saying that in my head i was blushing all by myself after sometime sleep came over.

Next day it was the same we both got ourselves ready for work had our breakfast together and left for office. It was 7:30 in the evening when I reached home after my day at work and went to freshen up as i came down after sometime shaurya was entering the house i gave him a smile and said "shaurya go get freshen up till then I'll reheat the dinner for us"

"Okay mrs. Sharma" he said.

After we had our dinner we both had some of our work to do so we decided to do it together in the living room. After sometime into doing the work the door bell rang and shaurya opened the door to see maa papa dad and mom coming inside all together.
"Where are you guys coming from?" I asked while hugging papa tightly as i saw him for the first time after my marriage.

We went to visit gurudwara and after that raj bhaisahab suggested we guys come and visit you kids. Papa replied.

"Sara pyaar sirf apne pyo waaste h apni maa nu gale na lagse ke?" Maa said dramatically.
(All the love for just your father you won't even hug your mother.)

Areyy nai maa chill karo apse bhi gale lag jati hu. I said while laughing.

Okay okay kids we have a suprise for you guys dad said.

What suprise? Shaurya asked confused.

We have decided to send you both to south Korea for your honeymoon.
_________________________________________

Shaurya's POV

As soon as papa utter the word honeymoon i was going to decline the offer because I thought ishh must be uncomfortable for a thing like honeymoon even if she has decided to give this marriage a chance we should still take things slow.

But papa-- just when i was about to decline the offer a very excited voice interrupted me and to my surprise it was ishhh screaming at top of her lungs.

"Thankyouu soo much dad I've always wanted to visit south Korea it's my love my favorite dream place to be papa never let me go there alone all these years neither they came with me". Ishh said sulking dramatically.

"But abh toh mai jaa skti hu na papa abh toh shaurya bhi honge mere sath please please please" she asked her father.

"Arey beta shaurya se toh puchlo usse tumhare uss Korea naam ki jagah pe jana h yaa kahi aur" her father replied

She looked at me with her cute puppy eyes trying to convince me and said "shaurya please aap chalenge na south korea yaa apko bhi nai jana waha" i just couldn't disagree with her so i just gave her a smile and nodded agreeing with her "ji dad mujhe koi prblm nai h jaha bhi ishh jana chahe mai waha jaa skta hu". I said and the next second I realized that i just said "ishh" infront of our parents and everyone was giving us those teasing looks while ishh was glaring at me.

"Okay so it's final papa we are going to south Korea abhi toh shaurya bhi maan gye h" ishh said changing the topic.

Okay beta tum jaa skti ho. Her father said.

After sometime of chit chat our parents left and we straight went to our room to sleep and i wasn't able to sleep and i saw ishh turning around both the sides of bed as even she wasn't able to sleep.

"So south Korea obsession huh" i said trying to initiate a conversation.

"Ofcourse I love south Korea I'm obsessed you know mene itne kdramas dekhe h aadha korea toh mene dramas mein hi ghum liya h itni sundar jagah h wo aur toh aur waha ka khana by god mai aapko kya batau shaurya I'm sure you'll love it there too." She said all of that in one go and i could see the happiness in voice.

"Ofcourse ishh agar tumhe koi jagah pasand h toh mujhe bhi pasand aani hi h" i replied.
"But are you sure ishh you wanna do this honeymoon thing i mean are you really comfortable with all this" i asked her with concern.

"Don't worry about me shaurya we can go as just friends we don't have to name it honeymoon we can consider it to be a vacation we will take things slow lets start with being friends and get to know each other and for that don't you think this vacation will be a great idea" she replied.

"But aap fikar mat kariye shaurya mai aapko Korea mein itni aachi aachi jagah pe leke jaungi na ki aapko bhi Korea se pyaar ho jayega" she said excitement filled in her voice.

"Okayy ishh now control your happiness and go to sleep we will have to wrap all our respective works tomorrow because we have to leave day after tomorrow." I said as she nooded and slept.
_________________________________________
Soo there will be a few parts in next chapter which people who don't watch kdramas or kpop won't understand but please look forward to it there's alot of sweet moments going happen between ishika and shaurya so stay tuned.

Please guys start voting that's the least you guys can do to motivate me to write further i need that support.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍