Chapter 24

Shaurya's POV

As she completed narrating everything to me i just pulled her close onto my lap and took her in my embrace as i kept kissing on the back of her head to make her feel at home.

I kept patting her head as she rested it on my chest until her cries were silent and then i slowly whispered near her ear

"You are my everything love i love you to the moon and even beyond that I've always secretly loved you from a far but now that you know about it i wanna clear one thing to you. No one i repeat no one will ever be able to snatch you away from me let alone that yash. I'll do everything in my power to always keep you safe and will love you with my everything as I always have you just have to trust me enough ishh, will you?!" I said all that to make her believe that she's safe now and with me and I'll not let anything happen to her ever again.

"I know shaurya i know you do and that you are nothing like your brother so you don't have to prove your love to me every single time and aur rahi baat bharose ki, toh wo toh mujhe khudse ya kisi bhi insaan se zyada aap par hai shaurya!" Her words gave me a relief that she trusts me and doesn't think of me the same as yash.

I just pulled her more closer as if that was even possible and kept hugging her until she fell asleep in my arms then i picked her up and took her to bed laid her down on bed and settled myself beside her taking her in my embrace and letting sleep consume me.

Next morning I woke up to the most beautiful view of my life my wife my ishh was asleep next to me her arms wrapped around my torso and face snuggled into my look i kept adoring her after a few minutes I got up and went to washroom to wash up letting her sleep for some more time.

After a good 20 minutes shower i came back and saw ishh all awake sitting on the bed rubbing her eyes and she was still sleepy "good morning ishu!" I greeted her and to my surprise she greeted me back with that precious smile of her saying "good morning, sugarr!" And today her smile was perfect as it used to be without a hint of sadness in her eyes and i couldn't be more happier that everything is starting to get normal and i can't wait to confess to ishh what i was going to do on my birthday but I'll have to wait for that until we are back to our normal lives.

"Aap jayiye niche shaurya mai fresh hokar aati hu maa abhi bulati hi hogi breakfast ke liye!" She said breaking my chain of thoughts and i nodded with a smile then I exited the room planting a soft kiss on her forehead and her lips.

After sometime we were all settled on the dining table and ishh to came down after freshening up and sat next to me.

As we started digging into our breakfast i said "ohh haa maa aaj aarav aane wala hai ghar ishu ko dekhne toh I'm also taking a day off today from work!"

"Sach mein when did he came from the france?!" An overly excited ishh questioned me.

"Itna khush toh aap kabhi mera naam sunkar bhi nahi hoti jitna apne devar ke bare mein ho rahi hai aap!" I taunted her.

"Ofcourse I haven't met him in a long long time aur aap log mujhe ghar se bahar toh Jane de nai rahe ho toh kam se kam koi naya insaan milne aaye toh mai bore toh nai houngi atleast". She said and I realized that for her she has met aarav last time 6 months ago before the accident and I instantly regretted taunting her even if it was just for fun. Then i heard our parents laugh at our expense.

"Ofcourse bhabhi wese bhi mere alawa kon apko entertain kar sakta hai and shaurya ko akele mere bina chidane mein bhi kaha maza aata hoga!" Aarav's voice cut through our chatting and laughing as he had arrived here he walked in greeted our parents by touching their feets and hugged me and ishh.

"Jokes aside bhabhi par aap thik toh hai na you had all of us worried thank god you are fine and I can see you standing and talking here with everyone!" He said as his eyes got moist due to the overwhelming emotions.

"It's okay aarav mai bilkull thik hu abhi aur tumhare ye dost jo hai mere sath mujhe kese kuch hone denge kabhi aur wese bhi tum haste aur hasate huye ache lagte ho rote huye nahi!" Ishh said and wiped the tearfrom his face it slipped out of his eye.

He smiled and said "agar apko kisi bhi cheeze ki zarurat ho toh apne iss bhai ko aap kabhi bhi keh sakti h!" On hearing this i guess amit bhai got jealous at this and said "she has her brother for that!" Looking at aarav with his eyes squeezed at him.

"Bhai even aarav is like a brother to me now stop being such a jealous ass!" Ishi said shocking amit bhai and all of us laughed at that.

"Thik h jab naya bhai mil hi gaya hai toh iss purane wale ki kise zarurat hogi!" Amit bhai muttered under his breath but it was loud enough for all of us to hear.

"I heard that!" Ishh said.

"It was said for you to listen dhokebaaz!" Amit bhai remarks hilariously.

"Chill amit bhai you know she loves you the most so stop acting like this!" I pleaded with him and he agreed with me.

Then we all had our breakfast together and amit bhai left for his work and our parents went to their rooms while me and ishh went to our room followed by aarav behind us.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍