Chapter 19

AUTHOR'S POV

"How could you yash? How could you do this to me?"

"What did i do so wrong to deserve all this?"

"I loved you with my everything i just wanted a happy life with you but why did you had to do this to me?"

"Answer me yash answer me!!"

Ishika screamed at top of her lungs which angered yash and he fisted her hair and banged her hand for almost 10 times on the wooden table due to which she fell unconscious and blood was dripping from her head but he cared less and said to her unconscious self in a psychotic way,

"You were nothing but a tool to use against my brother at first so that he couldn't have you but since you got married to him now all i want is my girlfriend back and I'll get you one way or the other and i don't care about what you feel"

Yash had turned pure evil in his hatred for shaurya and now he was thinking that again shaurya snatched ishika away from him too so now he was hell bent on getting ishika for himself without caring about anyone in the world.

Meanwhile,

Shaurya was running through the crowded roads and different places where he thought yash might have taken her but even for searching for 4 hours straight neither amit nor shaurya found any clue .

"Ahh where are you ishh? I just need one clue where he might have taken her" he said in frustration holding the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles turned white.

"Think Shaurya think" he said to himself while thinking for a clue.

After about 5-7 minutes his eyes widened as he opened them

'Don't worry bhai i just took her back to home where she rightfully belongs'

Yash's words rang in his mind from their earlier phone call and he remembered once iahika told him that she and yash had built a house together for them to live in after marriage.

Soon he realized that yash might have taken her there he immediately called amit and told him the address telling him to come there as fast as he can and he himself drove off.

"I'm coming ishu! Your shaurya is coming I won't let anything happen to you just sometime more and I'll take you back safely with me" he said to himself and soon he reached the address and barged in the house shouting,

"Ishikaa"

"Ishhh!!"

"Where are you?!!"

"So you came bade bhaiya?" Came a very sarcastic reply from yash and shaurya turned his head towards him only to see the worst scenario in front of him.

Yash was standing holding an unconscious ishika by her throat near the balcony door dangerously too near the railing her whole face was covered in blood which was continuously flowing down from her head and her body seemed to be lifeless he said,

"You see bhai if i can't have her then I'll definitely make sure you can't have her too" he was about too push ishika down the railing when shaurya's voice stopped him.

"Please I beg you yash don't do anything to her please don't hurt her!" Shaurya said and a smirk formed on yash's face seeing shaurya falling on his knees and begging for ishika's life.

This only boosted his confidence and his desire to push her off so that he could see shaurya suffering all his life.

He didn't showed any mercy and the next second he pushed her down and shaurya ran towards the railing to hold her hand but yash didn't let him take a step forward until he saw ishika fallen down to the ground.

He started laughing like a maniac,
"I told you bhai she was mine to begin with you should have never married her even if i ran away from the marriage now see this cost ishika her life" he said wiping his fake tears.

Shaurya ignored his words and ran downstairs to ishika he pulled her head on his laps and said,

"Ishu wake up you can't leave me i need you i cannot live without you love please hang in there, you have to, i help you get all better" he said and picked her walking towards his car just then amit arrived and was shocked to see his sister in the condition.

"Ishu ko kya hogya?"

"Meri behen mai tujhe kuch nai hone dunga bacche com on shaurya let's go you sit at back with her and I'll drive"

Amit said and they left for the hospital soon they reached the hospital and ishika was taken to the operating room and till now all the family members had arrived too.

Shaurya was sitting there with a black face and tears were continuously streaming down his face the guy who never once cried in his life was sitting outside the OR crying his heart out and only,wishing for his ishika to be safe.

The doctor came out and shaurya immediately asked him,

"What is it doctor? Is she safe? Is she out of danger?"

"The operation was successful but due to getting multiple severe hits on the head and due to falling from such hight I'm sorry to say Mr. Sharma but your wife is in coma"

Doctor said and everyone fell silent on hearing this shocking news while shaurya was too stunned to speak anything.

"What can we do to help her get back?" Amit asked after composing himself.

"All you can do is try not to stress about anything over the patient and always spread positivity around her which will help her heal soon". Saying this doctor left from there and shaurya fell down on his knees while crying and coughing badly.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍