15. | standing next to you.

— 𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆 taken from:    jung kook

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Gojo Satoru's eyes resemble something beautiful, the bright hue of the ocean coast on a sunny summer day, he slowly realizes as he watches the older teenager play around with his phone, eyes bright with unhidden mischief. "Gojo-senpai, give that back," he speaks out after a sigh.

Gojo quickly caught up with them after humiliating Q's strongest soldier—whose name he already forgot, and while waiting for the Star Plasma Vessel to wake up, decided it was the best course of action to annoy him instead.

"Heh, no can do. You've probably been badmouthing me in this little thing, haven't you?" Gojo quips, playfully hanging his phone in front of him and quickly taking it away once his hand reaches for it.

On the other side of the room, Suguru sighs after gulping down his drink, and calmly announces with a small smile, "Satoru, you're being childish again. Some upperclassman you are."

He nods, completely agreeing with his favorite upperclassman. "Yeah, you should take some notes from Suguru-senpai."

Gojo squints his eyes over the brim of his glasses. "Hmph! You didn't answer the badmouthing part, [Y/n]. Is that part true, huh?" He blinks slowly and looks away, staying silent under the accusation.

"It's true, isn't it?! You're probably badmouthing me to that asshole of a Zenin!"

"Who? Naoya?"

"Who else?!" Gojo snaps out, and after a silent pause, hums with a hand on his chin. "Actually... there are a lot of assholes in that clan now that I think about it. The head of the clan lacks a better personality," Gojo says with a disgusted face.

He crosses his arms and tilts his head. "I can't disagree with that statement. But, Gojo-senpai," he starts.

"What?"

He lets out a tiny exasperated sigh. "You're the only Gojo I know, and yet I can say with an absolute fact that that statement applies to your clan too."

Without wasting a breath, Gojo gasps terribly that it's a wonder that Amanai Riko still stays asleep. "[Y/n]! Why are you so mean to me?!"

"I think it's plenty deserved, Satoru," Suguru plainly remarks, which makes Gojo shout yet again in the small room. "Suguru! You're supposed to be on my side!"

Gojo huffs then looks back at him with a pout, which he thinks looks quite adorable on the older sorcerer. "Spend time more time long enough with me, [Y/n], and you'll realize just how wrong you are," Gojo says before throwing his phone at him.

He gives Gojo a blank stare, catching the very breakable phone in his hand. "That statement would hold more weight if our first meeting wasn't such a disaster, Gojo-senpai."

Now it's Gojo's turn to cross his arms. "What are you on about? It went perfectly fine! I even gave a small speech to your class about the importance of sneaking away from Yaga-sensei when he's angry at you."

Suguru sits down next to him and sighs. "That thing is kinda useless for anyone not named Gojo Satoru."

"Nuh-uh!"

"It is."

He reclines back on the sofa, and after his two upperclassmen finally finish their quarrel, decides to say, "Gojo-senpai doesn't even remember the first we met. How dissapointing."

At those words, even Suguru blinks rapidly before raising an eyebrow at Gojo. "Did you guys meet in those old-fashioned clan meetings?"

He nods at Suguru's words but Gojo immediately retorts in confusion, "Hold on! Why don't I remember this? Huh?"