1

Copywriting:
After the Great War, the land was seriously polluted, ordinary seeds were completely eliminated, and super seeds came into being. Since then, mankind has entered the era of large-scale planting.
In his previous life, Sui Yi devoted his whole life to the super seed that changed the destiny of mankind, but ended up making a wedding dress for others.
She just wanted to be happy once in this life, so she took her friends back to her hometown of Beihuang and started the road of planting.
Since then, she has grown huge tomato seedlings, strawberries and lychees as big as a fist, watermelons and honeydew melons as tall as half a person...
only those that no one could imagine would have been grown by her.
This caused the citizens of the major alliances who were grabbing things in the live broadcast room to complain:
[Set ten alarm clocks to grab things, but if they can't grab them every day, I'll beat you to the North Alliance! Your uncle will only be able to buy it in limited quantities today! 】
【Oh shit! The garbage anchor is too lazy to farm again! Brothers, hurry up and push me to death! ]
The people over there who were being urged were in great confusion.
I finally saved enough money to buy some viable tomato seeds. I took good care of them from the time they were just a seed. Finally, after unremitting efforts, the tomatoes finally bore several large green fruits. However, after waiting for a long time, the tomatoes never grew naturally. turn red.
Until one day, while she was catching insects for it, she suddenly heard a very moving sentence.
Xiaohong: [I really want to find a handsome guy with eight-pack abs to kiss me! 】
During this time, I have been wondering why this tomato is not red. Sui Yi said: ...
the old color in the plant world must be this tomato.
She originally thought that this one was outrageous, but after planting cucumbers, watermelons, strawberries, mulberries, lychees... Sui Yi had to admit that Xiaohong was still reserved!
The Sui family's aunt and uncle had worked hard in ASEAN for many years, and they planned to return home in full glory during the holiday on the Alliance's establishment day. However, when they went to the village center to register, they saw the yard full of people. After finally squeezing in, they saw that they were usually serious and dignified. Several village cadres were like children holding a huge, ripe tomato with their faces full of tears, just like holding a red heart dipped in hope.
This article is probably a farming story that is sometimes simple and sometimes very imaginative.

☆ 1. Chapter 1font record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1

The leaden sky reflected the dark yellow land, and snow fell leisurely, filling the half-open bus window with the howling wind.

A mouthful of cold air instantly hit Sui Yi's face, who was sitting by the window in the last row. At this time, she once again thanked her for choosing this seat so that her Confederate friend next to her, who had never taken a long-distance bus in the countryside, would not vomit. It has to be all over the car.

"No, you didn't react at all. Your usual sick look is just an act?" Zhou Linlin turned pale and couldn't understand Sui Yi's expression of even enjoyment.

"Be content. Last time I came back, there wasn't even a long-distance bus. I took a tractor that pulled dung from the village." Sui Yi didn't lie. When she left her hometown to study at university in the Central Union, long-distance buses wouldn't even pass by their village. After all, It was really remote and poor, with few people there, and they couldn't even earn gas money for a trip there. Now, if the Northern Alliance hadn't carried out passenger transport reform, they would probably have to walk back.

Zhou Linlin looked at Sui Yi in disbelief: "Are you kidding me?! Are there still places where manure is used? They also use tractors to pull manure. You have to follow the Basic Law when lying!" "