56

☆ 56. Chapter 56font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 56

Zhou Linlin slept soundly, with the sweet fragrance of fruits in her dreams. When she woke up again, she saw Sui Yi's extremely excited face. It was quite strange. She frowned and stood up and said: "You What's wrong? Did you drop your phone in the toilet again?" Usually she comes to see someone early in the morning to find out that she has encountered a problem that she can't solve. Just like last time, her phone got stuck in the cavity of the toilet and she couldn't do anything about it, or she set it up at home. Some packaging bags were taken out for her with clips...

Sui Yi ran over and heard this, her face almost collapsed with excitement. With two purple fruits in her hand, she rushed directly to Zhou Linlin's bed and stuffed the fruits into her bed. She was a little angry and said: "How can you miss me so much? Fortunately, I still miss you and send you delicious food!"

Zhou Linlin felt something sliding down her arm. She looked down. As she went, she saw a purple, glowing, amethyst-like round thing slipping from her wrist and falling into the quilt.

"What is this?" Zhou Linlin asked as she picked up the fruit and looked at it.

"That guy was stingy and only gave me two fruits from the Hua Yan Tree." Sui Yi picked up the purple fruit and was about to put it into his mouth.

Zhou Linlin on the side stopped Sui Yi and asked doubtfully: "The Huayan tree has fruits? Why didn't I see it? And how could you reach the tree so high?"

Sui Yi thought for a while and said: "It fell by itself, not I climbed up to get it. Why do you have so many questions? Eat it quickly! If you don’t want to eat, give them both to me!"

Zhou Linlin rolled her eyes obscenely, pushed the annoying thing aside, and carefully looked at the thing in her hand. Purple fruit.

This is really like a completely integrated liquid amethyst, you can even feel the flow. It is so small and delicate that no one would know it is a fruit unless you tell me.

When her teeth touched the fruit lightly, she felt a watery fountain-like liquid rushing into her mouth. Zhou Linlin had never felt so thirsty before, like a barren desert finally waiting for the rain, and it seemed that it was blooming at this moment. Thousands of flowers and streams flowed past like thousands of jade belts. A cool feeling filled the limbs and bones, as if they had been reborn.

Sui Yi glanced at Zhou Linlin and found nothing special before picking up the fruit and taking a bite. The reason why she was worried about Zhou Linlin was because the fruit was obtained in another dimension and would have no impact on her. However, Sui Yi Not sure if Zhou Linlin would have any side effects, I just kept watching. Seeing that she was adapting well, I was relieved.

When the fruit entered his mouth, a burst of sweet juice exploded like fireworks. For a moment, Sui Yi felt as if his soul had been blown out, rising higher and higher, so high that it transcended time and space, planets and galaxies. A second passed but a lifetime passed. She raised her head and saw a giant purple tree with roots stretching across half of the Milky Way standing in the center. Everything around her was eclipsed by the light, as if it had been there since eternity. It is the most shining existence!

The shock of this moment could not be described in words. She only knew that she would have no regrets in this life.

When Sui Yi came back to his senses again, he looked into Zhou Linlin's innocent eyes. Seeing her wake up, he breathed a sigh of relief and said, "How is it? Is there any discomfort?"