51

☆ 51. Chapter 51font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 51 Helin City is the tail city of the Northern League. If it had not been a pilot for this passenger logistics reform, I believe many people would not remember the name of this city, because this place really does not touch either side and is neither a big seed city. , it is not a city with military force, and it is not an area bordering the alliance. On weekdays, it is the existence of people receiving minimum living allowance from above, and they have always been silent.

But this time something unexpected came to everyone. Yongming, as the first wave of people who rushed to Helin City, managed to enter the city. Some of those who heard the news after him did not even enter the city. Being blocked outside.

Although many people have left over the years, many have remained. Who wouldn’t want to come and take a look when something like this happens? Even those who don’t believe it are still paying attention in the circle.

Yongming looked at the endless queue in front of him and lowered the car window. There was a continuous noise around him, all of which were people queuing up to receive the news.

One of the young girls came here by herself. She was sitting in the driver's seat and poked her head out to look at the mobile phone of an older lady in the car next to her. She shook her head and sighed while looking at it. The lady looked like she had first-hand information Gossip, while flipping through the pictures to those around him, he introduced them endlessly.

"My wife is from the neighboring village of Tonghui Village. She sent me pictures and videos early in the morning. If it hadn't been for this lazy guy in my family who slept in, we would have been there long ago and we would still be stuck here. Let me tell you. Ah, it is said that the golden sea of ​​flowers appeared overnight. Everyone said it was a miracle..." "

If it really appeared overnight, it would not be a miracle. God is helping us in the Northern League. You know, my family recently received a big news, related to new seeds, which are said to be widely planted!" "

Really or not? We in the Northern Alliance can't grow anything without super seeds and growth agents, right? And What can be widely planted..."

"I don't know, but it is said that the news will come out soon."

"Hey, do you think the sea of ​​flowers is real or fake? The picture is really shocking, but the more shocking it is The more unreal it feels, it’s too strange for something like this to appear in our Northern League..."

Everyone was talking about everything. Yongming heard the news, and a big brother next to him handed him a He lit up a cigarette and lowered his voice: "Brother, I know a trail, do you want to follow me?"

Yongming raised his eyebrows: "Brother, it's not that I don't believe you, but if there is a trail, why did you tell me for no reason?"

Then The eldest brother looked around with his sunglasses on, then came over and said, "You can get down from your position. If I want to get over, I have to pass through you. I can't get through without telling you."

Yongming looked at the other side of the car. This is indeed a wilderness grassland in the outskirts, but the grass alone is as high as half a person, and the car cannot show its head at all, let alone pass through here.

"There is too much grass and too high, it is impossible for our car to pass." Yongming frowned.

The elder brother heard the words and got closer: "Look over there, is there an empty area?"