45

☆ 45. Chapter 45font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 45

Before Sui Yi said anything, Yi Cangxue frowned at the side. She looked at Sun Tingting and said anxiously: "Do you want to take Sister Sui to the Southern Alliance? Like you did with Sister Dongdong last year? Dongdong. Sister Dong hasn't contacted her family for a long time. Everyone says that Sister Dongdong is selfish and unfilial. Will Sister Sui be like this after she goes away? I don't want Sister Sui to become like this!"

"Silly boy, what are you talking about? What if you, Sister Sui, are like this? It would be a great thing to go to the Southern Alliance. Not only will I give her super seeds privately, but the company will also give me two or three times what I get here. Sister Sui can become a villager overnight. My little rich woman, look at your sister Dongdong, no matter what the housekeeper says, her life now is three meals a day of japonica rice, fruit and milk after meals, and occasionally the company will provide meat, not to mention how comfortable it is. Who wouldn’t work hard for this kind of life in this person’s life? If you are really good for your sister Sui, don’t stop her from pursuing a better life.”

Yi Cangxue looked like she was about to cry, her mouth opened and closed but she couldn’t speak. Sui noticed this and pulled the little girl over, rubbed her messy hair and looked at Sun Tingting with a slightly cold look: "I'm sorry, I did hear about SAARC Solanaceae when I was studying at the United University of China, but your subsidiary company there There are really too many. What is the name of your company?"

Sun Tingting was stunned when she heard this, and then laughed out loud. She looked at Sui Yi, who was wearing ragged clothes, and said with a smile: "You said you studied at the United University of China ? Sui Yi, you have to pay attention to some basic laws when you brag! If you really study at the United University of China, why are you coming back here? Is it fun to come back and starve? Really, I don’t know how long I haven’t heard such a joke, Lianda University of China haha..."

For Sun Tingting, Lianda University of China is the holy place in her heart, her dream home. When a girl from the village of Bei League said that she studied at Lianda University of China, she would never believe it. After all, she was born and raised here. She had never played with Sui Yi when she was a child, not to mention after her parents died. She had been away for several years when Sui Yi was admitted to college, and she had never heard of it. How could you believe it?

Sui Yi didn't say much, just quickened his pace, and the three of them quickly arrived at the village center.

The razor blade fruits in the village center have matured. Eight or nine people are digging wildly in the ground with happy faces. One razor blade fruit after another is carefully taken out and given to the people who specialize in collecting it. The collectors clean it carefully. The soil on top was finally wrapped in a layer of straw pulp paper and put into a large box.

Sun Tingting was attracted in a second. The scene now was more intuitive than those in the fields outside. In her impression, there were only a lot of intricate heel under the blade grass, but these people took out a lot of fruits from underneath. It was simply shocking. Her eyes were about to pop out! I had heard about it in hearsay before, but now it was a different kind of shock to see it with my own eyes.

While Sun Tingting was stunned outside, Sui Yi went directly to the village chief and told Sun Tingting's situation, the situation of Solanaceae in SAARC and his guess.

Upon hearing this, Zhang Yun immediately called the deputy village committee. As soon as he received the call, without asking, he led the people from the village committee to arrest Sun Tingting, who was watching the excitement in the yard. As the person who manages military affairs in a village, in addition to complaining to the superiors about poverty, he also has first-class action ability. Sun Tingting didn't know what happened until the moment she was arrested.