52

☆ 52. Chapter 52font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 52

Zhou Linlin has hardly had any sleep since she and Sui Yi returned to Beimeng, and she has never stayed up late, so she planned to take advantage of the fact that she had nothing to do recently to indulge in a night and catch up on short plays all night. I don’t know when She just fell asleep. She had already told Sui Yi that the next day's food could be eaten at Aunt Cuifang's house in the back, so she didn't have to worry about her, so she slept until the sunset.

After she got up, she felt like she didn't know what year it was. She yawned and opened the door, and found that she had slept not for a day but for a year. At this time, the whole world seemed to have changed. She thought that she had slept at home before. There are already enough strange plants, but when I woke up, I realized that there could be more. The golden-red flowers as far as the eye could see were like a golden-red flower carpet covering the yard, and the rich fragrance was invigorating. At the same time, I was also amazed.

Following the place where the fragrance was strongest, Zhou Linlin also saw a light golden pool surrounded by bushes. In the middle of the pool was a huge flower with gold and red. The ancient smell that hit her face made Zhou Linlin stop unconsciously. She felt keenly You can't get close easily.

Of course, if she just did this for a while, she would calm down after a while of mental construction. But when she went out to find Sui Yi, she saw golden flowers everywhere she looked. Only at this moment did she realize that something was wrong. .

Sure enough, when Zhou Linlin took the keys to her home and turned to the intersection, she found that the area she was in had been tightly surrounded. Judging from the clothes, they must be from the Beiqing Army, but the person organizing the Beiqing Army on the other side was an old acquaintance. Jiang Qingshan.

Jiang Qingshan saw Zhou Linlin coming over to say hello and explained the current situation in the village to her.

Zhou Linlin was a little dazed when she heard it. The pilot village, the hot search on Wanjie.com, the opening of the village for reception, etc., etc., made her a little unable to react.

"Why are you surrounded here?" Zhou Linlin took it for a while to digest, then looked around and asked the question.

"Oh, here, in order to protect the safety of this place, the above-mentioned people have installed free mines in the one kilometer radius here and are guarded by the Northern Qing Army. In the future, identification will be required for entry and exit here. You can follow me to enter it first. Please give me some information." Jiang Qingshan introduced Zhou Linlin as briefly as possible.

Zhou Linlin was not very surprised, because Sui Yi had already vaccinated her. She knew that there would be some actions from the Northern Alliance, but she did not expect that the actions would be so big. She took two steps forward and was suddenly stunned. He looked at Jiang Qingshan and asked: "Where are the neighbors around? Where have they gone?"

Jiang Qingshan took out a light screen and pointed out the surrounding situation to her: "There are only three households of villagers here, and two of them have left. After leaving Tonghui Village, only Aunt Cuifang’s family is left in the back. I asked today that Aunt Cuifang’s family plans to sell their house and live with their daughter in Western Union University. You also know that my aunt’s daughter is from Western Union University. She will not be here for a long time. If you go to school, you will be kicked out, so the village took over Aunt Cuifang's house and the houses of two other families. Now there is no other family here except you two." "