80

☆ 80. Chapter 80font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 80

The discussion on the Wanjie Network was lively, and Helin City was even more upset. Only Tonghui Village was shocked by the changes in the mushrooms. The mushrooms that were half a person tall were still growing upwards! Although the speed is not as fast as before, you can still feel that the villagers of Tonghui Village have seen the world since the last time they were in the sea of ​​flowers. After going out, they can stand up and say that they are from Tonghui Village. People outside will look up at them when they hear the name of the village. Even the young girls from other villages find matchmakers to come to Tonghui Village to arrange marriage, and they are proud to marry a young man from Tonghui Village!

I thought these were great things, but the reality told everyone that there is no best, only better. Tonghui Village was listed as a pilot project for Jinsu 23 and Blade Fruit. Now the village no longer has enough to eat. The children are full of energy. They either go to school or help the family with work. Their mental outlook is more than ten blocks ahead of the children in other villages!

Although no one said it openly, everyone knew who brought all this. Just looking at the courtyard that was closely guarded by the Northern Qing Army, one could see the importance attached to it and their luck. They would often do this late at night. I kept thinking about how virtuous they were in Tonghui Village to have such a person come to them!

Later, many young people returned to their hometowns, and the original wasteland in Tonghui Village was now planted with dazzling golden millet23. Many young people are working in the fields, their faces full of hope and happiness. They have long been fed up with waiting for others in other alliances. Now it is beyond their dreams to have enough food and clothing to return to their hometowns. matter.

The sea of ​​flowers has become the most dazzling landmark of Tonghui Village. Every day, there is a constant flow of people coming here to see this magical sea of ​​flowers. Now not only the people of the Northern Alliance know about it, but even other alliances no longer know it. secret.

Just when everyone accepted the sea of ​​flowers in Tonghui Village, unexpectedly, another sea of ​​mushrooms appeared this time. This time it was not only in Tonghui Village, but spread directly to the entire Helin City! They who are currently in Tonghui Village have received many pictures from the outside and heard a lot of news. The moment when the light point exploded was also recorded. They simply can't watch it.

But no matter how many times they see it, they will never forget that beam of light rising into the sky! It came from the area surrounded by the Northern Qing army! Less than five minutes after the light beam was emitted, a group of Beiqing troops lurking there who did not know when entered Tonghui Village from various surrounding villages. They almost protected the northern corner of Tonghui Village with dense protection. The center of the northern circle is where the Sui family is located.

The villagers in Tonghui Village were all aware of it. They also guessed that the sensational mushroom sea this time was still caused by Sui Yi. I wonder how big a storm this time will cause in Bei League. Oh no, it was in What a storm has been created among the five major alliances!

Sui Yi was stunned for a moment when she looked at the disappearing water pool and the huge flower-shaped totem on the ground. She glanced at Qin Xiao and Zhou Linlin beside her. The two people were so shocked that their eyes could not move. Sui Yi did not. Instead of disturbing the two of them, I walked to the middle of the totem and saw a golden and red grass drilled there. As soon as it broke through the ground, it was divided into two halves. One half was golden, usually red, and the two sides were As promised, it spread in two directions, and finally covered the totems at Sui Yi's feet, half of which were gold and half of which were red.