39

☆ 39. Chapter 39font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 39

In her dream, there was a shining purple sea of ​​stars. She stood in the middle of the sea of ​​stars and watched the stars fall and bloom one by one, like watching a rain of fireworks.

She had never seen such an extremely gorgeous scene in her life.

The sea of ​​stars seemed to have no end. She walked all night without finding any point. There were only falling stars, some hitting her head, some hitting her feet, and some hitting her shoulders or back. It didn't hurt, but every time it hit her body, she felt happy, an indescribable joy, and the stars seemed to feel that she was happy, and they hit her more and more intensively, until they were almost drowned by the stars.

It was also at the moment when she was about to drown that she woke up. Looking at the slightly bright sky, Sui Yi reacted for two seconds, then she stood up like a carp, the quilt and pillow on her body were all misplaced, and she almost threw herself in front of the purple seedling.

She saw that the seedling that had only sprouted a head before was now as tall as her thigh, like an elegant small tree, with lush purple leaves hanging in full, rustling in the wind.

Sui Yi was extremely pleasantly surprised. She didn't expect that the seedling had grown so much when she woke up. It must be related to the dream last night.

Sitting there from the dim light of the sky to the bright light of the sky, Sui Yi looked at it over and over again, left and right, and even drew the shape of the leaves on several pieces of paper. This was another tree she had never seen before. , a tree I have never heard of. The trunk of this tree is straight, and there seems to be a faint purple mist between the branches and leaves. It is not obvious, but it will not be ignored.

"What is this?! Whose tree did you move into our yard?!" Zhou Linlin had a good sleep last night. When she woke up today, she saw Sui Yi standing next to a small tree as soon as she went out. He was writing and drawing excitedly, and touching and rubbing, as if he couldn't put it down.

Sui Yi turned his head when he heard the words and looked at Zhou Linlin with excitement: "It's that purple seedling! The one you always said was half dead!"

Zhou Linlin was shocked: "What?! This is the purple grass!! How did it stay overnight? It turned into like this??"

Zhou Linlin couldn't understand, she just slept, not for a week, how could she suddenly grow so tall? ! !

Sui Yi did not explain but took Zhou Linlin's hand and touched the tree trunk: "Feel it, do you always feel like some happy little particles are drilling into your body?"

Zhou Linlin frowned suspiciously and put her hand on the tree trunk. In a few seconds, she seemed to be relieved of a big burden, and she felt relieved. As the burden disappeared, she actually felt a little happy, but she didn't feel the way Sui Yi described it. She looked at Sui Yi like she was a fool: "Did you not wake up last night? Why are you still talking in your sleep?"

Sui Yi choked and looked at the obvious smile and teasing at the corner of her mouth, which only strengthened her determination. Feel. Could it be that only I can feel this?

This is what Sui Yi has just discovered. She feels as if her emotions have been mobilized by this small tree. Those happy little particles are like hard-working porters crawling into her mind and moving away those obscure and unhappy things bit by bit. , and then placed a purple light spot in the place where these bad emotions had been removed. The light spot flickered and merged with the emotions. She actually felt the indescribable relaxation and happiness. These days, for This purple seedling's heart was finally healed.