53

☆ 53. Chapter 53font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 53

The phone call couldn't be answered, and she couldn't squeeze out. In the end, Zhou Linlin had no choice but to wait at home. By the way, she observed the flowers in the yard for a while, and she also discovered that the colors of the flowers at home were different from those outside. But besides being beautiful and fragrant, she didn't see any use for this flower, so she had to wait for Sui Yi to come back to answer her questions.

Sui Yi, who was still outside watching the excitement at this time, was not very at ease watching the excitement. Several people in white coats and black suits from the city were always beside her, and they would ask some questions from time to time, and the most involved ones were these one night. Blooming flowers.

They asked Sui Yi, and Sui Yi asked who was going? That giant flower in the pond at home? It's not like she hasn't asked before, but it seems to have fallen into a dormant period. She can't feel the flower's emotions at all. If she wants to know the specific estimate, she has to wait until she goes to bed at night.

However, she also had some guesses that these flowers might be related to the growth of plants, but what they looked like would have to be seen later. Now Sui Yi was more curious about, if these flowers were not touched, would these flowers always exist? Or will it disappear suddenly just like when it grows?

It was already dark, but Tonghui Village and the road leading to Tonghui Village seemed like daylight. The village is so big that there is no way to receive everyone, nor can people be stuck on the road all the time, so Zhang Yun held a meeting with the managers of the village affairs center, and finally stipulated that the stay in the village should not exceed half a day at most. hours, and a stay fee of 1 dinar is required, and the excess time is calculated as 1 dinar per minute.

1 dinar is really not much, but there are really too few people with money nowadays. Everyone saves what they can. Although they can’t watch everything in half an hour, they can still see what they want to see most, and everyone can see it. I accepted this temporary provision, so that after the people inside left, the people waiting outside began to move. Although it was slow, there was hope as long as they moved.

It’s not that the people of Beimen today like to join in the fun, but the strange things in Tonghui Village are really one after another. For example, everyone came to see the flowers, but when they got there, they discovered that this village is not only about flowers, like that The golden millet 23 grown in the open field and the razor blade fruits dug out one by one are beyond their imagination.

They were even more excited when they heard that these two crops would be widely planted. If these things could really be widely planted, they really don’t know how many lives could be saved!

So following the hot search entry for Tonghui Village Flower Sea, an even more shocking entry went directly to the top of the hot searches on Wanjie.com! And from the initial heat, it has risen to a purple-red explosion!

Almost everyone in the league has seen this hot search. Although they don’t believe that the Northern League, which doesn’t even have enough super seeds, can come up with this thing, the pictures under the hot search are so real, and even all kinds of The picture is not just from one person, but from a group of people, with different angles.

There was no room for disbelief by others. The leaders of the four major alliances also frowned when they received the news, and they all went to the Central Alliance in unison.