89

☆ 89. Chapter 89font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 89

Sui Yi has no memory of how the two went back that day. She only remembers those serious eyes and a sentence that has been echoing in her mind for the past few days.

He said: "I will wait for you, there is no time limit."

Is there no time limit? So how long can he wait? One or two years? Ten or twenty years? Or for a lifetime?

She wanted to refuse completely, but she didn't want to refuse. Sometimes she didn't know what she was thinking. Normally, she could make all decisions decisively and straightforwardly, but as long as it related to feelings, she was very hesitant. Sometimes she also She is very tired of being like this. After all, she used to be considered a kind of person who dared to love and hate, but she doesn't know when she started to have all sorts of hesitations about being in love, whether it was family, friendship or love, as if, as long as she didn't accept it, The new ones won't hurt in general.

She knew her emotions were wrong, but she didn't care about it. She didn't think she would fall in love with anyone. From the first day she came back here, she had almost given up on love. She just wanted to live happily and unrestrainedly. In this life, her biggest pursuit is to have enough to eat and have friends by her side.

But the world never changes based on personal will. In this life, she not only wants to have enough food for herself, but also wants everyone to have enough food. She didn't want to come into contact with love in this life, but it came quietly, leaving her at a loss and at the same time a little afraid. Before she got it, she was already afraid of losing it.

But this emotion did not bother Sui Yi for long, because another major event happened recently. The mushrooms that had spread throughout Helin City all disappeared overnight for unknown reasons, causing many people who came from other places to see the mushrooms directly. I’m dumbfounded, where are there so many big mushrooms? How do you say it's gone? !

Sui Yi also found out that the mushrooms were gone when she woke up and found that the yard was a little empty. She frowned and walked towards the giant flower totem. She saw that the flower totem was still bright and bright yesterday, but after one night, there was a kind of flower totem. As if feeling the vicissitudes of old age, most of the golden lace was now stained with black, as if it had absorbed some toxin.

This phenomenon has happened before. That time she and Qin Xiao went to the Southern Alliance just to find mushrooms for it. After it got the mushrooms, it did get better. They also sent the mushrooms to the entire Helin City, causing a storm in the city and causing Countless speculations were made. At that time, all the major leagues had their eyes popping out of their heads, and they still couldn't figure out where this mushroom came from.

Nowadays, the sudden disappearance has caused a storm in the city. Everyone is guessing why this mushroom disappeared. Is it a natural cause or a human factor? There are various speculations, but only Sui Yi knows the specific reasons.

The mushrooms did not disappear out of thin air, but were absorbed by the land. The soil quality test results of the land that absorbed those mushrooms were greatly improved, and the values ​​were still rising steadily. At this time, Sui Yi finally knew what the giant flower totem would do. It turned out to be like this. It turned out to have absorbed the toxins from all the land in Helin City, and it became what it is now.

As someone who had witnessed all the turmoil in Mushroom, Qin Xiao rushed to Sui Yi's side immediately and even drove the fastest aircraft, fearing that he would not be able to catch up with what happened there.