17

☆ 17. Chapter 17font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 17

After digging, Sui Yi saw the intricate root system, which was almost exactly the same as the root perspective picture he saw before. Therefore, Sui Yi had a clear goal and directly dug out all the roots. Miraculously, all the roots were disconnected before digging to the bottom. The more he dug to the bottom, the more fragile the roots became. In the end, almost with a little force, they all came together immediately. They were all broken, and some were even broken into the soil, and I don’t know how deep they were buried.

Most people would have given up long ago under normal circumstances. After all, digging out all the roots of this thing is not only a waste of time, but also a waste of energy. If you have the energy, it is better to go to the seed treatment plant and dig through the seed garbage. Maybe you can find some food if you are lucky. or seeds.

Therefore, almost no one does this thankless job. If Sui Yi hadn't happened to hear the sound of blade grass, he probably wouldn't have paid much attention to it.

Now that she was sweating all over her body, she even dug a small hole in the ground before she saw the true form of the little fruit.

It was a round rhizome fruit about the size of her fist. It was a bit like a potato, but the color and shape were different. The fruit was dark purple with yellow soil on it and smelled slightly fishy. Taste, you can still see the dark purple juice when you break it open from the middle.

The more Sui Yi looked at it, the deeper his frown deepened. What kind of fruit was this? Why has she never seen it? Also, looking at the color, could this fruit be poisonous?

These will have to be left to be tested later. Now we should dig out these fruits as soon as possible to see if they can be eaten.

Instead of digging alone, Sui Yi called Zhou Linlin to join him.

Zhou Linlin was stunned for two seconds when she saw the pit in the yard and Sui Yi's hands full of purple juice. After she realized what she was doing, she almost jumped up in anger. She hurriedly ran over and opened Sui Yi's mouth, while pressing her head and saying anxiously: "Spit it out! Spit it out quickly! You idiot! Is this something edible?!"

Sui Yi was stunned for a moment. After realizing it, he quickly pulled away from Zhou Linlin and said at a loss of whether to laugh or cry: "I didn't eat it! I just broke it open and took a look. Inside!"

Zhou Linlin was suspicious: "You really didn't eat?"

"No, you opened my mouth. Did you see the color? In your mind, am I a random eater?" Sui Yi looked at Zhou Linlin His suspicious eyes instantly became hairy.

Zhou Linlin wanted to say that there is no need to doubt, you are, but after thinking about it, the child still needs some self-esteem, so she changed the subject and said: "By the way, what did you dig out?"

Sui Yi handed Zhou Linlin a small shovel. : "I don't know what it is. Let's dig it out first. Maybe someone knows it."

The two of them dug for nearly an hour before digging out all the fruits. Six fruits of different sizes were placed there. What do you think? How like food.

"What should I do? Who should I ask? Everyone should be asleep now." Zhou Linlin sat down on the ground tiredly, looking at the fruits with some worry.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow. If it doesn't work, go to the seed market and see if anyone knows it. We'll cook one later and see if it can be eaten." Sui Yi stood up with a hoe and picked up the seeds next to him. Zhou Linlin also pulled up.