29

☆ 29. Chapter 29font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 29

Steaming water vapor came from the shop. He turned off the exhaust fan, and instantly a rich sweet aroma floated out from the pot in front of him. It was like the kind of hot bread that had just been baked out of the pot. He couldn't help but pass by the door of the store. It’s something I’ve taken a look at but didn’t have the money to buy.

[You are the best: What’s wrong? Brother Xu was confused by the smell? The explosive smell is so explosive that even our teacher Xu can’t stand it! ]

[I’m going to eat Oreos today: Brother Xu, don’t make it difficult for yourself. You don’t know anything about this thing. What if it’s highly poisonous? ]

[Blanched: Oh my God, this is the first time I've seen Brother Xu's expression. How unpleasant is it? 】

The water vapor dissipated, revealing the true appearance of the contents in the pot. No one expected that the contents in the pot turned pink!

Zhang Xu, who has seen big scenes, is a little bit intimidated by this color. If it turns into a dark black and charcoal color, he won't blink, but if it turns into pink...

[Muzi: This thing can't be new. Virus? Brother Xu, you'd better stop eating. Let's go complain to the merchant! Why do you dare to sell anything? ]

[Listen to Yu's voice: This color gives me goosebumps. It's the first time I think pink is such a scary color! 】

【Thunderbolt Invincible Hand: I'm in the sky, Brother Xu, throw it away quickly! This thing is absolutely poisonous! 】

Zhang Xu never read the message below. He didn’t know why his eyes couldn’t leave the big fruit in the pot. If he thought it was not edible before, but now after smelling it, he suddenly felt that this merchant might No lie, this may really be some kind of fruit that he doesn't know about. But the color is indeed a bit magical...

After the water vapor dissipated, Zhang Xu tentatively took it out. Because there was no such a big container, he directly put the fruit on the table covered with tin foil. Only then did he think of his mobile phone. He still left it in the kitchen and hurriedly went to get his phone. As expected, he was sprayed by the fans below, but Zhang Xu didn't care. He now wanted to know what this fruit smelled like and what it tasted like.

Ignoring the messages below telling him not to eat them, he found the largest knife at home and cut the fruit directly from the middle.

It was very silky, with no resistance at all. After cutting it, the taste became more intense, almost overflowing. Zhang Xu swallowed, cut off a small piece, and ate it with his eyes closed.

Unexpectedly, this thing actually melts in your mouth, and an indescribable taste goes straight from the tip of your tongue to the sky! At this moment, he actually had the urge to cry!

But he didn't forget that he was doing a live broadcast and there were so many people watching him. He couldn't cry. He must not cry. Although he repeatedly said silently and tried hard to hold back tears, the moisture in his eyes was still captured by the audience in the live broadcast room.

[Is this so unpalatable that it makes you cry? Oh my god, this is the first time I see Brother Xu unable to control his emotions. How unpalatable is this? ]

[Brother Xu! Brother Xu, what’s wrong with you, Brother Xu! Who said a man bleeds but doesn’t shed tears? ! 】

Zhang Xu blinked hard, suppressing the urge to cry, holding half of the fruit that was bigger than his head and biting it down, one bite after another. The pink pulp was like the sweetest honey. This was different. For artificial sweeteners, this is the most essential sweetness of food. It is not only sweet, but also fragrant. You can feel full of happiness with every bite.