27

☆ 27. Chapter 27font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 27

It was already past six in the afternoon when Sui Yi returned home from the seed treatment plant. Zhou Linlin had prepared a meal early and was waiting for her to return home. Sui Yi was so moved that she wanted to hug him and kiss him, but seeing Zhou Linlin's disgusted eyes, Sui Yi calmly sat down to eat.

As expected, today's dinner included rachis, but the way of eating it was different from before. It seemed like it had been steamed and then fried in oil. The outside was crispy and fragrant, and the inside was sandy and slightly sweet. Not to mention how delicious it was, Sui Yi ate half of the plate himself.

After the meal, the two of them went to the yard to eat. Sui Yi went to look at the razor blade grass and found that it was indeed bigger. The razor blade fruits below were also densely arranged in the soil, leaving almost no space for this small area. Little gaps.

At this time, the size of the blade grass below was already as big as half of Sui Yi's head. It was so big that it was even a little scary. But even so, Sui Yi could still feel that this blade grass was not fully mature. As for being fully mature, She couldn't imagine what it would be like.

In addition to blade grass, the small seedlings of Golden Millet 23 in the yard, which are patrolled and cared for by the entire village, have grown a little taller. In a few days, they will probably be able to use wild bee growth agent. By then, the maturity period will be advanced by a week, and there will be no need to worry about it. Do you know if it will scare them...

As for the two mutated seeds that were just planted yesterday, there is no movement at this time. Sui Yi does not dare to dig out, for fear that there are some changes that she doesn't know about inside, and she really wants to dig them out and tell them. It may fall short.

After reading the seeds, the two went back to rest for a while. At midnight, Sui Yi and Zhou Linlin also took flashlights and tools to dig up razor blade fruits in the newly returned land to her in the backyard.

The two dug the razor blade fruit in the dark, not even turning on the light, for fear of being discovered and rushing over to help them dig. The matter of pulling weeds made the two of them very embarrassed. If they had to ask others to help with this small patch of razor blade fruit in the backyard, Once dug out, they are no different from trash.

The two struggled for half the night and returned home satisfied after digging out half a basket of blade fruits. Because they were too tired, they simply tidied up and then fell asleep. Sui Yi also slept soundly, and even had a dream. In the dream, each round blade fruit turned into pieces of pink clouds and mist, rising leisurely and comfortably into the vast blue sky. Drifting, you can even smell the sweet fragrance in the air in your dream.

Just as Sui Yi was indulging in the delicious smell, a yellow round ball suddenly popped out of a pink cloud. It rolled in front of Sui Yi's eyes. It rolled back and forth for a while, and finally revealed a pair of Transparent eyes, and a mouth curved into a crescent moon.

Sui Yi looked at the round yellow dumpling and said with a smile: "Why do you look like a potato?" The

round dumpling seemed to understand, and became very angry. Potato rain crackled in the pink clouds, hitting Sui Yi so hard that she couldn't open her eyes. She hurriedly raised her hands to block it, but there were too many fruits falling down, and she couldn't stop them at all.

Just like that, she was woken up by the shock. When she opened her eyes in a daze, she looked at Zhou Linlin with a somewhat shocked look.

"Quick! Go out and take a look! The razor blade fruit in the yard!!!" Seeing Sui Yi open her eyes, Zhou Linlin dragged her out without finishing her words. Sui Yi was pulled out of the house by Zhou Linlin to see that it was not too bright outside. The sky was dark, and she blinked hard to relieve her sleepiness: "...What's wrong?"