85

☆ 85. Chapter 85font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 85

The Northern Qing Army had an aircraft parked nearby and quickly sent the people in Tonghui Village and nearby villages out of the air raid range. Now only Zhou Linlin and fifty Northern Qing Army soldiers were left in Tonghui Village and outside her yard.

One of them stood outside the yard and looked at the time. There were only two minutes left before the expected time of the air strike. At this time, there was another aircraft here to take the person in the yard away. This aircraft could not seat fifty people. The maximum number of members is only twenty-six, which is exactly half of the Beiqing army plus Zhou Linlin.

But at this time, the person in the yard had no intention of leaving. The three team captains were already fuming with anxiety. One of them gritted his teeth and planned to break down the door, knock the person unconscious and take him away. They received the message from the beginning. The order must ensure the safety of the people here no matter what. One of them is with the young commander, so they don't need to worry. I thought Zhou Linlin would go to Miss Sui immediately, but I didn't expect that she wanted to live and die with the crops in the yard. , I can only be offended for a while.

Although the gate of the courtyard is very secure, it can be pried open by the Northern Qing army with bare hands.

The three team captains stepped forward and worked together to remove the door. The moment the door was removed, everyone was about to go in and take the people away. However, as soon as the door opened, everyone was stunned on the spot. At this moment, everyone even forgot to the impending air raid above!

What is this place? Is the green patch of grass on the ground? Is that a tree inside? How come there are such tall trees in this world? How could there be such a shocking totem? It makes people's hearts tremble after seeing it, as if their souls are trembling!

Although the scene inside was really shocking, the Beiqing Army clearly understood the priorities and quickly moved after being stunned for two seconds!

Zhou Linlin was leaning under the Huayan tree. Looking at the lavender light flowing on the leaves, she felt that time had become silent. It was not until the Northern Qing army removed the door that Zhou Linlin straightened up and looked over. There was a crowd of people over there, pulling her involuntarily. Zhou Linlin was about to leave, but Zhou Linlin was not willing to leave. She hugged Hua Yan's tree trunk tightly and would not let go no matter what.

But how could she be tougher than the Beiqing Army? She lost consciousness before she knew it. The Beiqing Army used a special medicine, and Zhou Linlin fell asleep instantly. The moment she lost consciousness, she saw the totem under her body, and she still Bright and gorgeous.

As soon as a few people pulled Zhou Linlin over, they found that the countdown on their mobile phones was getting faster. In the blink of an eye, there were only three seconds left. The people from the Beiqing Army were about to run out quickly with Zhou Linlin on their backs. If everyone raised their heads at this time, , you will find that a huge blue missile is about to land directly above the courtyard. The size of the missile is already as big as Tonghui Village.

The speed of this D98 is much faster than the expected arrival time. It is different from all previous models. This has led to many people who have not yet withdrawn from the target range. The D98 is already close at hand.

There are some old people here who have experienced the war. When they see such a scene again, it seems as if they have returned to the past for a moment. In front of them are blood flying and fallen relatives. The scene is comparable to hell, and it is something they will never see again in their lives. A scene I don’t want to recall.

But the D98 that was about to be smashed down made everyone who saw it feel desperate. Human life was as insignificant as an ant in front of this hot weapon, like a grain of sand in the sea, which could be swept away by the waves at any time.

The captain of the Beiqing Army carried Zhou Linlin on his back and looked at the D98 above his head. At this moment, he knew that it was too late. The aircraft would hit the D98 head-on before it took off, and both the man and the aircraft would be turned into ashes in an instant!

At this time, other Beiqing troops also saw their own ending. They stood outside the small courtyard and looked at the scenery inside as if it were another world. At this moment, everyone had the same choice. If they really wanted to die here, then they chose to die. In the most gorgeous place, they use their lives to pay tribute to this paradise.

At this time, everyone unanimously understood Zhou Linlin. It was not that she was not afraid of death, she was afraid that she would never see such a scene again in her life.

All the remaining Northern Qing troops walked into the courtyard. They looked up at the huge Huayan tree. At this moment, they were not even afraid of death.

The bomb above their heads was about to fall, and everyone was ready. Many old people were lying in the dense fields full of golden millet and razor blade fruits. This was their biggest reluctance. If these If it's gone, then they don't want to live anymore. They have no future at this age and can't see the future. This land is all their hope. If their hope is destroyed, they will be destroyed.

D98 smashed down with a huge force, and it seemed to be still at this moment. Everyone on the periphery watched it crash, with only crazy crying and powerless roars, but they couldn't get in.

Normally, an unprecedented explosion would occur at this moment, but for some reason, the D98 seemed to hit a ball of cotton and directly silenced the sound. Not only did it silence the sound, the entire bomb could no longer be detected.

I have a bad cold, and the more I write, the more confused my brain becomes. I’ll do this for today, and I’ll make up for it later.

Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: 40 bottles of Kangkang; 10 bottles of Alki; 4 bottles of Hua Nian; 2 bottles of Qiu Ri Wan Tao; 1 bottle of Radish Greens, Shiwu, Li, Dianyu, Tea Egg, and Wang Napao Bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Relevant recommendations: [Romance] The soft heroine who is dressed as a tyrant can never get it , [Romance] Hoarding goods in the wasteland to eat and drink , [Romance] [Red Mansion] Princess Protecting the Country , [Romance] The White Moonlight of Villains and Gods , [Romance] She is sweet and never gets tired of it , [Romance] Raising cubs live in the wasteland , [Romance] Marrying the country's uncle [Poetry Contest Work] , [Romance] The time travel of the strongest substitute , [Romance] Being a substitute in the 1970s , [Romance] [Quick Wear] Your idol is in my bowl

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top