ii.chapter two

⋰☆✄♘➶⋱
【𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬】
ᵍʳᵒᵛᵉʳ❦ⁿᵒᵃ

Percy frowned his eyebrows as he walked with Luke, stopping when he caught sight of Noa

Percy frowned his eyebrows as he walked with Luke, stopping when he caught sight of Noa. She was out near the trees, a boy he hadn't recognized with her. She had her sword in her hand, it was almost too big to be used comfortably but she seems to handle it okay. She swung it around her head and ducked beneath her partners. It swung around her body when she spun in a circle to be on the opposite side, stopping when she had the upper hand and the tip of the sword was pointed right at the boys face.

She handed the sword off afterwards and grabbed her video camera instead, Annabeth walking up to her with a clear mission in her eyes by how serious she spoke. She headed in his direction after Noa walked off, heading near Chiron with her camera and small mic extended.

"The first team to retrieve the opposing flag and return across the river shall be the victor." he began to explain the game rules while each team headed to whichever side they were dedicated to. "As always, there will be no maiming and no killing. I trust these rules will be respected. Any magical items you may posses, are permitted as well. Every camper who is not injured or filming, has to play. Let the games begin!"

Noa blew the crochet shell after lowering the mic, watching the battle cries echo. Noa hurried down the hill after Clarisse with her camera held high. "Clarisse! I need a cover photo!"

She rose her sword with a serious look, Noa's shell necklace flashed as she smiled. "Thank you!"

Clarisse gave her a half grin with a nod before she ran off, Noa headed up toward the mountains to get a good shot. She passed multiple fighting duos, zooming in on Chris and Luke for the time as she circled the group before jogging back up the mountains. Her eyes stayed casted down on the camera as she gushed over the footage, already seeing the cuts she'd made and the effects she could add in.

The whistling sound made her stop, looking up quickly as she watched Percy floss at the edge of the mountain. Her eyebrows came together in questioning. "Percy Jackson?"

Her voice scared him, nearly slipping off the side and backing up fast. He looked back at her with a crazy look. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Two seconds." she lowered the camera and glanced around, seeing as though he'd been alone. "Are you hiding?

"No, it's just where Annabeth put me. She thinks my time will come up here." he glanced at her camera. "You aren't playing?"

"Videoing for the live article." he had no clue what a live article was, but he assumed it was exactly how it sounded.

"Why were you swinging that sword around if you aren't playing?" he recalled how good she'd been, wondering why Annabeth wouldn't want her on the team with how quick she'd been with it.