xi.chapter eleven

⋰☆✄♘➶⋱
【𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬】
ᵍʳᵒᵛᵉʳ❦ⁿᵒᵃ

⋰☆✄♘➶⋱【𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬】ᵍʳᵒᵛᵉʳ❦ⁿᵒᵃ

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Found them." Percy stared at the back of Grover and Annabeths heads, him and Noa had walked from the river bank to find them staring out at the water nearest the docks. Annabeth was nearly pacing while Grover was still, Noa exhaled in minor relief. She hadn't talked much since her and Percy started to walk this way, mainly just humming and nodding her head with the things he'd been saying. He could imagine she was processing it all in her head, similar to how he had. She'd talk about it eventually, maybe he just wasn't the one she needed to talk about it with.

"Hi." Percy spoke up, getting their attention. They both looked back and stared for a split second before heading over. "Look, I'm sorry about shoving you in the stairwell. Even hearing myself say that sounds really bad, but I just-I knew you'd never agree, and there wasn't enough time-"

Noa backed off when Annabeth tossed her arms around Percy, cutting his sentence short. Her eyebrows shot up, the unexpected seemingly being all around them today. Percy gave Noa a questionable look, confused by the action. She motioned for him to hug her back, his arm slowly coming up to rest on her back.

"Where did you run off to?" Grover got Noa's attention, grabbing her shoulder suddenly. "Did you jump into the river?"

"It's a long story." she exhaled, a small smile finally came to her lips as she stared at him. "Hi."

She sparkled in a way that she usually didn't, her eyeshadow smeared across her cheek bones and up into her eyebrows. Grover looked her over, but there hadn't been a single scratch on her. "Hi."

He then glanced back to Percy. "So...you're not as dead as we thought you'd be. Falling right down into concrete...completely assumed you were a goner."

"Surprise." he grinned, glancing to Noa.

"What happened?" Grover questioned, looking in his direction but never taking his hand off Noa's shoulder.

"Short version, we need to go to Santa Monica. My father's going to meet me there. He's gonna help us." Percy nodded his head as the pair gaped as him, the blonde cleared his throat as he nodded to Noa. "You wanna tell the rest?"

"One problem with this plan." Grover cut in again, his eyebrows raised. "The police think that we crashed an Amtrak train and then did that."

He motioned back to the hole in the arch. "I don't know how you did it either but that wave you made, took out buildings. There's calling it a small tsunami but everyone's already putting together conspiracy theories on how it came back instead of taking out the whole city and suddenly stopped after that one wave."

"Well, that one wasn't me." Percy exhaled, clearing his throat as he glanced to Noa. "You wanna take it from here....sis?"

"Sis?!" Annabeth and Grover's eyes both widened in shock, yelling it loudly.

𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐆𝐒| Grover Underwoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें