Achievement unlocked: Married the bunny from another world.

I pulled into the parking lot, stopped just past my spot, and reversed in.

Before we got out, she retied her ears behind her and pulled her hood up.

I took her hand and she looked at me.

Grabbing her face, softly, I pressed my forehead against her's.

"If I ever say anything to upset you, promise me that you'll tell me, okay?" I asked, kissing her nose.

"Okay."

"Come on, let's get inside before people start arriving."

We went to my apartment and she looked around.

"You're a little bit slobbish but, honestly, most single men I've seen are much worse.

.déths hâhyÓ"

Everything was sent flying around the room and into proper places. The window opened and the dirt from the carpet was sent blasting out.

It wasn't even this clean when I moved in.

I told her that and she laughed.

"That incantation doesn't clean anything, really, it reverts a space to how it was when it was most recently reconstructed.

Oh, man. I've never spoken in reverse so long.

I want you to know that I haven't been able to enjoy a challenge, like this, in years."

She stepped up to me and, putting her arms over my shoulders, she pulled me into a long kiss.

My last wall collapsed.

Sylvia actually enjoys initiating her affection for me.

I don't have to do anything for it.

Letting me go, she said.

"I didn't see a bucket for relieving one's self."

"Oh, this way." I said, grabbing her hand and leading her to the bathroom.

I stepped in and raised the upper toilet seat.

"You do so in this. When finished, push the small lever down that's attached to the tank, like this."

I did so and she seemed more than pleased.

She moved past me and dropped her skirt after pulling her cloak off.

The cloak had vanished before she sat down.

I started to leave and she said.

"Clark. Thank you. I only wish that we had these in my world.

You're wonderful for letting me use your's."

"It's common courtesy, Sylvia. Besides, why would I do anything to make you angry or upset?"

She stood up and I noted that there were pellets, like a natural rabbit's, in the bowl.

Flushing the toilet, she pulled her skirt back up.

The tunic that she was wearing under her vest hung low enough to hide her above her high knees, so I didn't see anything.

Her long tarsals made it obvious that she had the capability for powerful jumps and kicks.

We went back into the lounge area and she sat down.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"You have greens and vegetables?" She requested.

"Various mushrooms too. I also eat meat." I said.

"Omnivorous, then. Alright. I actually enjoy fish and very lean meats, too.