Buns in a bunny.

A few weeks later, as we were getting ready for bed, Sylvia sat on the sofa to clean her paws.

I went out to the balcony to piss and went back inside.

A quizzical expression crossed her face and she laughed.

I didn't see it, but I felt the change in her expression somehow.

"You're back already? That was quick."

"It's not like I have fur. It's freezing out there!" I said, taking my coats off and kicking off my boots.

Turning around, I froze.

Shuddering from far more than the cold, I simply stared.

"Well, are you going to just stand there, or are you going to show me how a human goes about putting buns in a bunny?"

"You're ovulating?" I asked

"Since yesterday morning." She softly said. "Though, ovulating isn't the right word for it. More like I'm in oestrous."

Dropping her voice to a low rhythm, she said.

"You have the next three days to Make. Me. A. Mother. Please! I'm in heat and it's insufferable."

"I hope you won't hold back your claws. That's one thing I am looking forward to." I said, unbuckling my belt.

Her voice returned to normal and a little sadness crossed her face.

"Sorry, but I won't be able to make a proper disinfectant until Spring and I'm not killing my husband by giving him an infection.

Magic can't, actually, fix everything.

Don't worry, I'll still give you back scratches. We both enjoy that.

Now. Do your worst, human." She growled.

.......

We were laying in the bed.

We went for nearly five hours before we were both beyond exhausted.

That was all that forced us to stop.

Before we consummated our marriage, I'd carried her from the sofa and she was surprised that I'd allow her to lose her virginity in my bed.

Her words, not mine.

I explained to her that, as my wife, she is entitled to equal treatment.

If I can lose mine, in bed, then so can she.

I, then, explained the biblical reference to the marital bed.

On top of that, she didn't bleed like a human woman.

Like a natural rabbit, she doesn't have a hymen.

I was stroking her ears and she was so warm, it felt like I was laying against a heater.

My favorite feature, of her's, are her ears and paws.

The first time that I massaged her paws, she fell asleep.

The day after, I couldn't touch them without her falling into hysterics.

I had to explain that if it tickles, instead of her feeling relief, then there's no need to massage that part.

But it's still fun to tickle her.

Her shoulders were a nest of stress knots, but I got that sorted fairly quickly.

I am so blessed to have found her.

She never judges me, or my beliefs.

She was surprised that I don't like modern technology and use antique items and appliances.