What a cat!

"Silly cat, tricks are for rabbits." Sylvia said, poking Dhaña on the nose.

When she closed her eyes, she vanished and I heard her shout upstairs.

"I'll be right back." I said, kissing my wife and stepped outside.

"Âfâr!" I shouted and appeared in my old apartment.

Yes, I'd checked and it was still vacant.

Looking through the curtains, I saw that no one was outside.

"Slip." I whispered and walked through the window and wall.

I rewound the security cameras by reversing the time of the system to just before I looked through the curtains.

Locking time in a stand-still, I walked off of the premises and cancelled the spell.

I was going to a well known tailor friend of mine to take him back to my home in Idaho until I saw it.

A pristine metallic ruby red and dark beige two-tone 1978 Jeep Grand Wagoneer turbodiesel. I reached in my pocket and pulled out my leather pouch wallet.

Gauging it's weight, I estimated it to be half a pound or more.

All gold.... Wait... I know that vehicle and it's owner!

"Âfâr!" I shouted and appeared in said tailor friend's shop.

"Holy shite!!!" I heard.

Turning, I saw Matthew O'Neillsen.

"Well, Matty. Been a while, eh boyo?" I said, matching his thick-as-glass Gaelic accent.

"Clark!? How did ye do that!?" He demanded.

"What? Han't ye ne'er heard o' Hogwarts?" I joked.

"If ye won't tell me honestly, Clark, I han't ani'business wit'ye." He said sternly.

"Alright. You remember when you told me about the litigation and the animal people?" I asked, excited.

"Aye."

"I married one and get this! She can use magic and cast a spell that let's me use it too!" I said.

"If I han't nary smacked into yer arse after ye appeared like that'n front o' me, Clark, I'd bust yer lip fer such a tale.

Given what I saw meself, I han't any choice but ta be listenin'.

So, what kind is she?" He asked, setting the haphazard stack of clothes on a nearby table.

"She's a rabbit. Four feet tall on the button. Nineteen years old, soon to be twenty and was a virgin when we met." I said grinning.

"I know that silly love-drunken grin, ye lucky bastard.

So, any spell to have children?" He asked.

I frowned.

"No and, depending on how you look at it, it can be seen as fortunate or unfortunate.

Her kind were made by humans thousands of years ago, her world's timeline, but they were wiped out in a global biological attack.

However, they'd planned to breed more of her people, personally.

Of course her kind can have children of their own, but we succeeded as well." I said.

"There be more toit than that. I know ye. Yer savin' me from a drawn out explanin' and I can't thank ye enough.

So. What brought ye poppin' in like a Potter, anywho?"

"Her childhood friend, a white tiger named Dhañalí Storm, is currently bathing in our upstairs bath and she needs a change of clothes."