Well. That Happened...

Matthew's and Dhañalí's marriage was set and it became a national spectacle.

They were being constantly harassed by the media, so I relocated them to our home.

Then came the threatening letters.

Death threats from all over the world.

Dhañalí had a skill, unique to her species, called Tracker.

Using that, she was able to pinpoint the exact location of her "prey."

She would find them, tell me the exact coordinates, and I'd appear.

I, then, teleported them to where I'd taken a flight over the grand canyon, kick them away while casting Fenix Dive on them, and teleport back to safety while they were reduced to ash before they ever hit the bottom.

When it comes down to the safety of friends and family, I'll get rid of any threat.

Regardless of who, or what that threat is.

It's sickening to think that the prime minister of a Canada was one of those who sent a threatening letter.

Oh well. No one saw him, nor myself, before he vanished.

For all they know, he's still in bed sleeping.

At least, the only thing that the cameras show is him suddenly disappearing from said bed.

Talk about a rude awakening.

I wonder if he thought he was dreaming as he burned.

After all, Fenix flames burn without causing any pain.

After the final threat was dealt with, I went to Matthew's store, on foot, as I'd teleported to my old apartment again.

Rinse and repeat what I did with the security system the last time.

It was surrounded by news vans and reporters.

"Hey!" I shouted.

They ignored me.

<Sweetheart, I'm about to scare the shit out of these reporters. Any objections?>

<No injuries.>

"Étâñímūllí Ârcōs Ígnüsìl!" I shouted.

I was engulfed in cold flames that glowed with vibrant blue and ultraviolet light.

"Get the hell outta my away and from that building or I'll burn you all!" I yelled.

I started walking toward the door, cancelled the flames as I said "Slip" and walked through the closed and locked door.

There, hanging on a rack to the rear of the lobby, was Matthew's and Dhañalí's wedding clothes.

".latrōp ýrévílèD" I said.

The clothes vanished and appeared in my home.

I walked back to the front door and said.

".éläg cìtcratnÁ"

With the sudden blast of wind and snow at -97⁰F, I cast slip again and walked through.

Casting full body blue flames once more, I said.

".ézeērb cínâclôv onorhC"

The sudden and wildly extreme temperature differential caused a thick fog that was impossible to see through.

"Âfâr."

I appeared outside of my home to find three men trying to force my door open with a battering ram.

"Berserker." I said.

I involuntarily shouted and charged as they turned to face me.

The closest had his neck nearly twisted in half from a right hook to his left cheek area.

I know I felt popping and cracking under the impact.

The other two reached for their firearms, but I punched one's sternum and kicked the other in the groin.

Immediately after that, Berserker faded and I dragged their bodies over to a deep pit that I'd dug a while back.

I had diesel mixed with gasoline and old engine oil in the bottom

Also, there were breather pipes that went from the sides, to ground level, for supplying ample air upon burning.

I dropped the bodies in and had cast Fenix Dive on the last.

The smoke and fire roared for a while, but there was also a bunch of wood and dried brush that had been steeping in the bottom.

Add to that the magnesium wire that I'd wound the logs with and you have one nano hell fire.

The clay structure that covers the opening is basically a giant walk-in chiminea with no bottom.

When the heat rises enough, a suspended container will dump waste aluminum foil and cans into the pit.

I appeared inside and saw my wife.

"Why didn't you tell me that there were people at the door?" I asked her.

"You were dealing with one job, already. If they'd successfully entered, I'd have killed them myself." She smiled.

"The children?" I asked.

"Upstairs with Dhañalí. She was back-up." She said proudly.

"You made a plan and carried it out.

Nicely done." I hugged and kissed her and she melted in my arms.

"You know, I don't think causing a sudden city-wide fog bank is in the "no injuries" category." She admonished.

"Semantics. I didn't personally cause injury to those reporters.

I guess we'll see the damage in the news."

...

"The sudden fog across the city is so thick that some people are calling emergency services and reporting severe breathing problems.

Numerous traffic accidents are suspected and anticipated.

Until the fog clears, no one will be able to go anywhere.

Reporters claimed that a man, covered in blue fire, may be responsible.

This man is suspected of having a connection with the disappearances of several hundred people, though investigators have no leads.

We believe that he may be from the other world, though many of the citizens from there assure us that there are no humans and dragonewts aren't capable of controlling the incantation for Cobalt Flame which is pronounced Ígnüsìl and is a blue flame spell that beginner fire mages learned to cast at a young age.

If you're watching this, fire guy. We will hold you accountable."

I shut off the television and vanished.

Appearing on top of the old Bass Pro pyramid, I cast Static Erasure.

The fog vanished and revealed that every inanimate thing that was carbon based had been seized in place.

{Hear this, people of Memphis.

I did cause the fog, but do not blame me.

I had a crowd of reporters harassing a store that belongs to a friend of mine.

As you can clearly see, everything is stationary.

In a few moments, they will slowly begin moving again.

Use that time to readjust your focus and regain your control.

Keep your reporters away from the Lucky Lock Stitch and I'll stay out of Memphis.

To the investigators looking into me.

Asking the owner about me will yield you no results.

Bother him and you'll burn to ash as you fall into the Grand Canyon.}