Figure Skating

"Come on, boys! Pick up your feet!" Alisha yelled with a shit eating grin.

She's a gold medalist in Olympic figure skating. Today, Quinn had the brilliant idea for her to try and teach he and his brothers how to figure skate. They're hockey players, how difficult could it be?

"Are you trying to kill us?!" Jack shouted desperately after falling on his ass, trying to do a jump.

"Ask Quinn." A glare formed on Quinn's face as his brothers' attention went to him.

"Anyways.." Quinn said after a minute. The four looked at each other before laughing. "Jack you should've seen your face, man!" 

Alisha smacked her boyfriend. "Don't insult him. He's a child." She scolded.

"He's 22!" Jack shrugged.

"I'm a child, man. Don't insult me." Quinn's eyes widened at everyone teaming up on him.

"Next thing!" All three boys snapped their heads towards Alisha as her voice projected throughout the rink. "Spiral." She grinned.

Once she demonstrated the somewhat simple move, they boys all decided to demonstrate it. Jack, being cocky and arrogant, decided that he would do it first. Only to fail and fall on his ass. Quinn went after his brother, getting halfway through the move before tripping over his skate and falling on his face. Now, when Luke went, and did it flawlessly, everyone was shocked. Even Alisha.

"BOOM BITCH." Luke yelled loudly, hands up as he skated a victory lap around his two distraught brothers.

"Unfair. I'm old and my body don't move that way anymore." Quinn complained. His girlfriend skated over to him and kissed his pout away.

"You just have to admit that you don't have this in you, babe." She giggled, standing up and skating off to show Luke an axel to see if he can do it, saying he for some reason is a very skilled figure skater.

Jack scooted over to his brother and groaned. "I think I reinjured myself" He said, laying his head on his brother's padded shoulder.

"You'll be fine. Take an Advil." Quinn smiled, wrapping an arm around his brother's shoulder. 

Alisha and Luke both smiled at the two older boys. Alisha is 22, same as Jack, but she's a month younger than him. The two boys thought it would be weird at first, her being one of the youngest between the four of them, but she fit right in with them and now they always take her everywhere with them. Luke thinks of her as an older sister that he can go to with any girl problems, Jack thinks of her as his best friend, apart from Trevor and Cole of course, that will always listen to him.

"They're really close, aren't they?" Alisha asked Luke, looking up to face him.

"Always have been." He smiled. The two shared a glance, Alisha leaning against Luke's shoulder.

"You know, I'm happy you and Jack accepted me." She said. "When I first met you guys I was scared it would be awkward saying I'm literally Jack's age. But now I can't imagine doing something like this with anyone that wanted to learn voluntarily." 

"Of course we would accept you! I've never had an older sister and it's the best bro." They both laughed.

Eventually, Quinn and Jack stood up and attempted to spin a few more times but ended up on their asses, laughing loudly at one another. They both gave up and skated over to the two younger adults who were laughing with the two.

Quinn skated up to Alisha and "gently" tackled her onto the ice. "What are you laughing at?" He asked her win a big grin as she laughed even harder.

"You." A giggle escaped her again.

Once they all left, Alisha decided to post on her Instagram. Quinn laughed as he peered over her shoulder at the pictures she's adding on. Eventually she posted and captioned it. After that, Alisha laid back in Quinn's arms on the couch as they watched a show on Netflix for the rest of the night.

 After that, Alisha laid back in Quinn's arms on the couch as they watched a show on Netflix for the rest of the night

●○

○●

○●

alisha.on.blades✔️

Caption: teaching the boys how to figure skate feat. Quinn dead on the ice
Liked by trevorzegras, colecaufield, and 125k others
Tagged: lhughes_06, jackhughes, _quinnhughes

Comments:

@trevorzegras✔️: HA. Quinn looks like a loser.
↳@_quinnhughes✔️: trevorzegras no one asked you 
↳↳@trevorzegras✔️: _quinnhughes alisha.on.blades come get yo man. he's feisty

@lhughes_06✔️: it was so much fun! thank you!
↳@alisha.on.blades✔️: lhughes_06 you're my fav Hughes btw
↳↳@jackhughes✔️: lhughes_06 SUCK UP
↳↳↳@_quinnhughes✔️: lhughes_06 OH SHUT UP
↳↳↳↳@alisha.on.blades✔️: jackhughes _quinnhughes BE NICE TO LUKE

@user79169: THE THREADS I'M SOBBING

@colecaufield✔️: I miss you Alish
↳@alisha.on.blades✔️: colecaufield aww I miss you Coley

@user27597: I can't they way she's so nice to Cole
↳@user97429: who would be mean to him tho?

***

KINDA WENT OFF TRACK GUYS

Requested by my absolute fav h0eforquinnhughes

WC: 804