Yapping

Amelia and Trevor were a match made in heaven as their friends say. By that, they mean that the two never shut up. Right now, they were currently in the car with Jack and Luke on the way to the Hughes lake house for the summer, talking non stop.

"Shut up, Trevor, I'm talking." Amelia smacked his head. "Anyways, we were at the cafe and this waiter walked over to us and was like 'omg you're so hot' and I was like-"

"Does he know that I'm the only one who can call you hot?" Trevor asked her, rolling his eyes.

"Interrupt me one more time, Zegras. I dare you." That shut him up. "Like I was saying, I said 'too bad I'm taken' and my friends all laughed and he turned red and then said 'well he doesn't have to know' and I said-"

"What about you both shut up?" Luke groaned from the front seat. Amelia and Trevor smacked him at the same time. "Ow!"

Amelia rolled her eyes. "Like I was saying. I said-"

Jack cut her off this time. "Shut up!" He said more forcefully. But the couple couldn't smack him since he was driving.

"Nobody asked for your opinion, Lil Jizzy." Amelia bit back. "Now, if you don't mind. I said to him 'well my boyfriend wouldn't appreciate it' and I slapped him in the face. He cried like a wussy as if he wasn't just flirting with me."

Trevor and Amelia laughed while Jack and Luke shared a look that the two didn't see. Amelia was cuddled in Trevor's arm now as they non stop talked in the backseat of the car. Luke looked like he was about to explode but, to his luck, they arrived at the lake house. He practically jumped out of the still moving car and praised the lord they had gotten there.

The couple got out of the car, still talking, and walked inside with their bags. Quinn was still in Vancouver since he got to the playoffs, but would be there soon. Cole was already there and groaned silently when he heard the voices of everyone's favourite couple that doesn't shut up.

Cole walked outside to help Jack with whatever else he had in the car. "Did Luke explode?" He called out, walking down the lake house stairs.

"Not yet." Jack laughed, turning around and dapping him up. The two laughed and brought in the bags.

"Shut the fuck up!" Amelia gasped as Trevor told her something.

"I'm so serious right now, Lia, you don't understand." Trevor told her with his hands going everywhere, his eyes widening. 

Jack and Cole shared a look and walk past them to the dock outside with the boat, putting drinks in the cooler for whenever they decide to go out. They were out on the dock for a few hours and when they walked in, the couple was still talking.

"Oh my God." Jack cut them off. Amelia sent him a glare. "How do you guys still have shit to talk about after five hours?"

"Because, unlike you, they have entertaining lives and things actually happen." Amelia, Trevor and Cole all burst out laughing at Alexis' comment, her just walking into the room.

Jack glared at his sister harshly and ran after her. Alexis squealed and ran away, continuing to chirp him as she practically ran for her life. The three spent a few minutes laughing before Cole decided to go to bed and, well..

The couple went back to yapping.

***

I HATE THIS SHIT SM OMG IT'S SO BAD BUT I COULDN'T BACK OUT ONCE I GOT TO 300 WORDS

I'm in a state of depression as a Leafs fan rn. Why couldn't we play Florida?! 😭

WC: 608