17.

"Sir, I think to manage budget, we should consider local suppliers for some specific items, it will help us cut costs." Saransh-Vikram's PA suggested.

"Hmm, actually a nice idea," Vikram replied, going through the receipts and financial reports scattered all over his desk.

"Do one thing, schedule the meeting with the suppliers on Friday." Vikram added, closing the file and sliding it to him.

"Yes, sir," Saransh nodded, noting it on his iPad.

"And Mr. Bakshi has also requested an appointment. Since your schedule for tomorrow is free, sir, should I ask him to come then?" He asked, adjusting his specs on his slightly crooked nose.

"No, not tomorrow. Schedule it for the day after tomorrow." Vikram replied, recalling what Choti Maa had told him about his bua inviting the new couple for dinner at her house.

"Alright sir."

"Also, can you please check on the cafeteria on this floor? The coffee is too thin nowadays, and the extra cheese sandwich doesn't have extra cheese—"

"SHUT UP, KABIR." Vikram glared, causing him to sit straight with a finger on his lip.

Saransh passed Kabir a smile before getting up from the seat beside him, collecting all the stuff in his hands.

"Saransh, I need you to get me a sunflower bouquet. You have exactly one hour." Vikram said, glancing at his wristwatch, which read 5:30 in the evening.

With a silent nod of his head to Vikram's request, Saransh moved out of the cabin.

"Ahan! Not bad, Mr. RV. But I think you should go for roses instead of sunflowers. Aren't roses the symbol of love?" Kabir questioned, leaning over the desk.

"I think she likes sunflowers." Vikram replied, raising his eyes from the phone screen briefly before returning his attention to it.

Vikram:
Maybe wear something black?

Adhira:
Can't. Newlywed's don't wear black.

Vikram:
Then red?

Adhira:
I am wearing red tomorrow for dinner at buaji's.

"You think? Why are you not confirmed?" Kabir raised his brows.

"I have seen her liking a reel on sunflowers" Vikram replied, scratching his beard as he thought of another color to suggest to his wife.

"What an observation brother. I am truly impressed." Kabir remarked, lifting his brows, this time in appreciation.

Vikram:
Uhm, yellow?

Adhira:
But I don't like yellow.

"In ladkiyon ke itne nakhre kyun hain?" Vikram mumbled, rubbing his palm on his face before responding with 'Wear anything you prefer and feel comfortable in, you look good in everything.'

[Why do these girls have so many tantrums]

"Bhabhi se puchkar batata hun." Kabir grinned, earning a flying paperweight in his direction.

[I'll ask Bhabhi and let you know]

"Saale, bohot pitega." Vikram shot him a glare before returning his gaze back to the phone.