chapter ten

- [Jungkook's pov]:

I stayed still in my place, pondering what I should do. Does she need help with her zip? I thought to myself and swallowed hard just at the thought of stepping inside the changing room and helping her.

"Is anyone even out there?" her voice echoed again. I took a deep breath and decided to help her out. I grabbed the knob of the door and realized that it was unlocked. Is she an idiot? At Least she should have locked the door from inside. What if any other man takes advantage of such a situation and steps inside?

"HEY?!? SHOULD I JUST COME OUT HALF NAKED?"

Her voice again emanated from inside. COME OUT HALF NAKED?! IS SHE EVEN REAL?! NO FVCKING WAY!!

I hastily stepped into the changing room, the white dress still draped over my arm. With closed eyes, I relied on my other senses, guiding my hands through the air as I searched for y/n. My fingertips brushed against something soft and warm, and soon I realized it was her back.

I could feel my heart pounding inside my chest. C-Calm down...y-you can do it, Jungkook. Calm down. I gulped, and a subtle blush tinted my cheeks, as my fingers noted the softness of her skin.

So soft... I gulped. What the fvck am I thinking? Focus on the zip!

Focused on the task at hand, I continued searching for the zipper, my fingers fumbling in the process. After a brief struggle, a small scream escaped her lips, making me open my eyes. As my gaze found hers in the mirror, she had a surprised look on her face, and her eyes were wide open at the sight of me.

WHY IS SHE SCREAMING?! SHE WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED FOR MY HELP.

Acting quickly, I covered her mouth, shutting her up. She is being loud. What if someone hears her? This was the first thought that crossed my mind.

Startled by my sudden action, her grip on the dress covering her front loosened, and the fabric slipped from her fingers, cascading down to the floor. My gaze fell upon her, standing before me with her br@ exposed to my eyes.

My face flushed with a deep shade of red just at the sight of her. I couldn't help but stare at her through the mirror. As she noticed my gaze lingering upon her br@, she quickly brought her hands up towards her chest, covering it. "YOU PERVERT!!!" she pushed my hand away from her mouth and screamed even louder than before this time.

"Y/n- wait, hear me out. Y/n-"

She continued to scream and the only way left was-I quickly wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me, and covered her mouth again but this time more tightly, making sure she wouldn't be able to push me away.

Her eyes widened in shock, as she stared at my hand covering her mouth. "Don't scream," I whispered, the urgency obvious in my eyes, and urging her to stay silent.

"I didn't mean to startle you. Please calm down..and do not scream," my pleas finally made her stop struggling in my arms. When our eyes met again, she silently gestured for me to release her mouth.

"You-" I paused, as he furrowed her brows at me. "You won't scream, right?" I asked, wanting to reassure myself for the last time that she wouldn't scream and end up gathering people outside.

She shook her head at my words, I finally released her mouth, setting her free, and feeling a sense of ease course through me. But it didn't last for too long when she abruptly took the chance and stomped on my leg, eliciting a hiss of pain from me.

Before I could react, my gaze shifted toward the delicate fabric of the fallen dress that had created a pool of soft fabric around her. She swiftly retrieved the dress from the floor, covering herself once more.