part:1

Yn is coming back from collage as only half year and she is going to graduate from college.

She is coming happily having lots of hope and excitement in her eyes as today is her birthday.yn reached home and became sad as there is no one to celebrate her birthday she has only her middle aged mother who works hard for her college and for their serviving. yn Father died when she was five but still she remembers how her father took care of her and her mother.

Yn sat on couch they have little house which is on rent .yn smiled weakly and put water in glass and drank in one go.

Yn pov: how lucky those people who have their family they celebrate every Eve, functions and eat together.

Her eyes got watered but before her tears fell she remembered about her mother who is doing everything for her so if she still want to live different then It would be insult of her mother's hardwork.

Yn got fresh up and wear clean clothes she prepared simple dinner but today she added sweets in it as it's her birthday.

It's 8pm door opened and her mother came home her face is tired but seeing yn with all prepared food her face light up and hug yn also wished her and gave blessings they did dinner and slept.

This is yn twenty first birthday and this is how she celebrated in these years she never cut cake but every years she thought different things for her birthday.yn closed her eyes and thank to God for this day.

It's morning and yn eat breakfast which was remaind from yesterday and left for college.

Here yn mother lee Emily is working in big menssion which is also known as devil's den. " The jeon mansion" she is cleaning empty room which is already cleaned but the person who is going to live in this room not normal he is devil in human body " The jeon jungkook" who is only son of jeon Joon and jeon Milly .

Jungkook father is also mafia he was Mafia lord of world but now his his only son is running this. He is more dangerous than his father having anger issue, low tolerance and short tempered he never think before killing someone who try to hurt his family or there is no existence for those who messed up with him.

Today he is coming from America as his father wants him to stay with them and run his activities here.

Emily cleaned everything and double checked his room his room is all dark giving chill to spine .

She is tired but still half day is left and work is waiting for her Emily did't eat breakfast as she got news of arriving young master so she left her home but early.

Emily is getting down from stairs then suddenly she left dizziness but she avoid it taking deep breath.

It's almost every and jeons are really happy as their son has arrived jungkook greeted his parents and took seat beside them.

Maids are guards are shaking under is aura as he is looking devil god

Giving goosebumps and his dark brown can read each person mind just by looking at them

Giving goosebumps and his dark brown can read each person mind just by looking at them . He has build up body and dangerous control.

Emily did't everything as her work is. She is coming home and about to cross road then she again felt like her surrounding are roaming but this she did't control it and about to step back from road then truck came towards her and hit her . ....

It's been five hours as yn got this news and standing outside of operation theatre. Doctor came and said with disappointment

" We are sorry miss but your mother went in coma"

Yn felt like her world stopped she has only her mother but now she is also lying on bed of death.yn is all alone now and Started crying .

It's been two days yn is in hospital not attending college then she got message on her mother's phone from main maid of jeons.

Now yn is standing infornt of jeon mansion and she is all broken yn came to inform about her mother's condition and with other decision which is took after so much struggling with her mind and heart .

Yn came inside and the first person she met is also middle age woman but looking gorgeous she is not other than Mrs jeon .

Yn: anagy..oghs..yo a .m y.n daughter of Mr..s Lee em..ily can you ple..ease tell m..e wh..ere I..s

" Oh dear please be calm and comfortable actually Emily did't came for work few days and ...

Before Mrs jeon complete her words main maid came.

M..maid: sorry for cut Mrs jeon but she is Emily daughter I called her.

Oh ..

Yn: ac.. tually m..y mother got in..to accident a..nd she is co..ma .

Mrs jeon felt really bad hearing it and she saw how yn is controlling herself with having tears in her eyes.

Yn: m..am c..an I aa.sk somet..hing .

" Yeah please but before came here and drink some water"

Yn sat beside Mrs jeon and drank water then sp..oke " c..an I wor..k he..re behalf of m..y mot..her.

Mrs jeon got shocked hearing it but she agreed as it's yn own choice and maybe there is a reason for it .

Mrs jeon: you can come from tomorrow and don't worry I know there is no one for you to take care so you can also live here with other maids and feel comfortable.

Yn is little happy as she got job but this is not what she thought of becoming not a " MAID OF JEONS" yn left from there.

Yn is talking with her mother is who is lying like lifeless body .

" Mo..m I g..ot Jo..b not wh..at I thought b..ut some..time w..e ha..ve to accept w..hat dis..tiny bri..ng for u..s"

Yn left after taking with her mother and making her heart light.

Yn packed and stuff and left for her new life . She is looking so much tired not physically but mentally.

Yn reached and main maid show her room which is not big but fine for one person . Yn unpacked everything and lay down on bed as it's night and tomorrow is new life is waiting for her .

Yn pov: appa why you left us look how our family got separate from each other. I wish one day everything became fine as well mom.
It's ok appa I will do everything to make mom well and then I will continue my studies and fulfill my dreams.

End of pov

Yn thought positive for making her heart satisfied but she knows she is not much easy as she is thinking.