part:23

Thankyou for giving so much love to his book I have more than 500 readers in every chapter of this story but still they are silent to vote and comment please guys don't be silent even my parents were scolding me to now still I wrote this chapter please comment and vote I can't express how much happy I feel I I read your guys comments please don't stop .

There are many of readers who even ask personally for update and some are really something they even count every vote to complete vote goals thankyou guys love you❤️

................

Yn did't say anything as jungkook is staring at her before he touch her burnt skin they heard knock and Mrs jeon entered in with her husband

" Yn how are you now"

Yn look down " a.mm fi..ne a.mm"

Mrs jeon smiled and patted her head saying " a.m sorry m..y choice hurt y..ou "

Yn finally look at with shocked face then Mr jeon spoke " yes she is no more related to us "

Jungkook got up and stood in front of her " enough talking just lay down and rest "

His parents look at him and yn felt embarassed "m..aster I w..ant to g..o in m..y roo.m"

" And who's room thinking you are in" yn shook her head " pl..ease I don't..t want to stay. H..ere " she said almost crying as his all family surrounding her she is feeling like some kind of thing and they are checking her .

" Did't I say this is your room"

Jungkook  why are you forcing her if she is not comfortable you let her go

Jungkook look at her mom and yn stood up she is fearing jungkook held her hand " just do as I said don't make me to use my ways *

" JUNGKOOK" leave her she is not you slave to follow your every order .

Yn look at mr jeon and jungkook chucked "  dad I think you forget I made myself clear downstairs that she is my soon to be bride "

" But we didn't know that you are forcing her to be yours bride " Mrs jeon said and grabbed yn other hand saying " yn do you feel same as him?

Yn look at jungkook and his eyes are darkest like horrible dark night and digging hole in her soul " yn dont be afraid "

" N..oo h..e threaten m..e using m...my mother..er's n..ame " finally yn said those words breaking down Mrs jeon eye also got glossy hearing her and looking at her miserable state.

before Mrs jeon spoke jungkook tighten his grip around yn hand and she hissed in pain "  SHE IS MINE AND ONLY BELONG TO ME "

yn try to free her hand from him but jungkook did't his mom got angry and slapped him it's the first time when she slapped him and yn become numb

" JUNGKOOK I NEVER TOUGHT YOU FORCE SOMEONE "

jungkook fisted his palm and he leave yn hand yelling back " AM NOT FORCING HER SHE IS THE ONE WHO IS NOT ACCEPTING"

yn flinched and his father angrly roared" SHE MUST HAVE REASON JUNGKOOK "

jungkook held yn both shoulders and made her turn asking in deep voice " TELL ME THE REASON YOU DONT WANT TO WITH ME I HAVE EVERYTHING DAMN TELL ME YN"

AAA.HHH yn cried  l..ea..ve m..e I wouldn't accept..y..ou cau..se y..ou ar..e devil..il no..t he..artless mon..ster  y..ou are ob..sessed wi..th m..e m..y bo..dy .

Finally yn said those words but not all jungkook loosen his grip and Mrs jeon hide yn behind her " YOU GOT YOUR ANSWER JUNGKOOK NOW DONT BOTHER HER "

jungkook smirked looking at yn and suddenly become devil " yes am monster and kill everyone just for you Lee yn and you are thinking your this mare excuses can stop me BUT NOW BE READY TO SEE MY REAL DEVIL SIDE"

Mrs jeon held her hand and left from there yn is crying mumbling" I do..nt wa..nt to stay..y he..re pl..ease"

Mrs jeon took yn to room and gave her water saying " yn don't worry calm down "

Yn shook her head " h..e w.ill ki.ll m..y mo.m no..no " yn is panicking and mr jeon put hand on her head " you are like my daughter and I wouldn't let his happened "

Yn look at him and joined hands " pl .ease m..aster l..et u. S goo pl..ease"

" NO YN ITS NOT SAFE FOR BOTH OF YOU "

"T..HE D..A..NER IS A..LSO H..ER E" yn said and mr jeon look at his wife .

" Yn sleep pl .ease we will talk tomorrow I will..sh jungkook will change his decision "

yn nodded and lay on her bed and Mrs jeon patted her head after sometime she also left and yn sleep broke up then she sat in the corner of room and cover herself with blanket.

Here jungkook is in his secret bar and only he is there  drinking non stop then he took his phone "  I want them within two days all ready"

Jungkook smirked drinking "  just two days and you will be in my arms buttercup then I will show you what is the devil called "

Its morning and yn opened her eyes she remembered everything from night then she wiped her tears thinking " no matter what she will leave this house with her mother "

Yn dressed up her skin is still burnt but little healed as it's itching yn wore oversized clothes and went to her mother but shocked hearing her words

" YN PACK YOUR STUFF WE ARE LEAVING TODAY "

yn becomes confused then she heard another voice " unnie just go before it's too late " rosy said

Yn look at her mother and hug her saying " a.mm so .rry mo..m I do..w.n you..r pride "

"No yn am proud of you baby and we will fight till our last breath "

Yn nodded and pack her mother's stuff with her . They both came downstairs and mr and Mrs jeon tried to stop them but Mrs Lee words made them speachless

" I DONT WANT MY DAUGHTER TO BE SOMEONES  TOY WE ARE NOT RICH BUT OUR DAUGHTER HAVE PRIDE "

yn held her mother from shoulders and took her stuff then they heard "  YOU CAN'T TAKE WHAT'S BELONG TO JEON'S"

They all look up and saw jungkook is coming down all dressed up and Mrs Lee hide yn behind her ..

Good morning mother in law" he said smirking but she didn't reply jungkook chuckled and sat on sofa being king " having this much anger is not good for coma patient"

Yn look at him with rage and jungkook eyes met with her he is piercing her soul " buttercup tell your mom to be relax as it can be harmful for her "

Yn look at her mother saw her she is sweating before yn could understand she fell on floor and jungkook smirked ..........