part:21

Yn flinched as the devil groned .

" Jungkook she has her own life you can't tie her with you everywhere the things yn is doing for you now after marriage your wife will take care of your things" Mrs jeon said grabbing his hands .

Jungkook look at yn then his mother and held her both shoulders " There is no need of marriage for arranging my things she is just enough for me "

Jungkook is looking at yn Mrs jeon smiled thinking how is mafia is not knowing about love and marriage but the real innocent is Mrs jeon not the devil.

" Jungkook yn can't do the things which can be done by wife a..

"Why she can't she is perfect in my things and the leftover I will teach her soon" he said little smirking looking at yn.

Yn is rubbing her both hands and looking down she knows the intentions behind jungkook's these actions he can made his parents fool easily.

" She can continue her job untill you get married and after that she is free to do whatever she wants"

Yn look at mr jeon who just put her life into risk . jungkook made fist and his father is planning to separate them .

" Yn do you agree? Mrs jeon asked

Yn look at her then her eyes met with jungkook's dark one they are holding the deep darkness in his eyes and ordering her to agree .

" Y..e..s m..am"

Jungkook smirked .

" I will talk with isebul father and fix the marriage " mr jeon said but jungkook ignore it as he is looking at yn.

It's afternoon and yn is arranging room for her mother as mr jeon told her to bring her mother here but as per jungkook's order yn is not sharing room with her mother .

Yn went to hospital and bring her mother with her now they both are sharing words and yn spoke ' m..om wh..at if something happ..end to me?

Her mother look at yn " yn is there anything t..hat you are hiding from.m me di .d someone s..ay som..ething"

Yn noticed how her mother react to her this question she smiled and shook her head " n.o mo.m all is fine I just got emotional.

Mrs Lee smiled " if something is bothering you then come to me I know it's difficult for you to stay here but yn master is really good person look how they gave us shelter and when they came to know about me out of coma they also gave permission to stay you with me young master is also saint he is just hard from outside but he is also good .

Yn nodded as her mother is thinking yn is staying here just from now as her mother worked here but she is there maid from long and the young master who she is thinking saint he is the devil .

Yn gave medicine to her mother and came in kitchen she started to arrange for dinner yn cutting vegetable then rosy came

" Unnie don't you think your mother will feel low when she came to know about that young master is harrassing you .

Yn stop chopping and look at her rosy made innocent eyes

" Unnie I think you should..

" Don't worry rosy my mother has trust on me and am doing all these just to save ourself " yn said and rosy grind teeth.

" But unnie what if master did something wrong to you how you will face your mother?

Yn eyes are teary " I wi..ll
Before yn complete her sentence her phone rang yn hands started to Shriver as it jungkook

Yn picked it before spoke he said dangerously" stay away from her if you want her to alive "

Yn look around and there is nobody is keeping eyes on her but she don't know the devil has secret security for her .

Yn cut the call " ro..sy you dont need to worry..about m..e I will manage by m..y own " saying this yn left the kitchen and wiped her tears

Rosy took her phone " she is not easy to trick maybe master is keeping eye on her movements we should also stay stunned"

Yn is feeling bad for saying those words to rosy as she is just helping her as a younger sister but what I did .

The table is all ready jungkook has arrived and his parents are waiting for him to get down they they heard his loud voice "

" I dont care about you fucking rules if I want then it would be mine  by hook or Crook "

He said looking and yn coming towards his parents she look down jungkook sat near yn where she is standing and his mother spoke " jungkook keep you business stay away when you are with family "

Jungkook grabbed yn hand under the table and rub it with his cold hands he look at his mother saying " mom did you fix the date for marriage "

His mother smiled brightly and yn eyes widened and she got happy as he changed his mind .

" No son as tomorrow is Sunday so isebul is coming with her family for lunch so we will decide it "

Jungkook nodded and mr jeon spoke " jungkook I hope you wouldn't let me down "he said with strict tone and jungkook reply with same aura

" Dont worry dad I choose my bride with consciousness"

Yn try to free her hand from him but jungkook did't free it she dig her nails in his palm and he did't mind even if it start to bleed .

Yn wash dishes and made her mother have dinner and medicines now she is changing her clothes to bed then she felt two strong arms pulling her towards hard chest by her stomach yn heart sank as jungkook spoke ..

" Why need of clothes I can cover your fragile body under me safely"

Yn try to free herself but jungkook put his cold her inside her tshirt and rub her stomach

" M..aste l..eave me pl..ease I..ts wrong..ng "

" Yes it's wrong buttercup it's wrong when you stop me to touch what's mine " he said moving his hands upwords yn shook her head and dig his face in her neck whispering

" I wouldn't mind if you stay naked but only infront of me "

Yn try to turned and wanted to slap him for his dirty talk but he is more stronger than her

" M..aste r pl..ease th..ink about..out m..am sh..e is yo..ur so..on to b..e wi..fe"

AAA hhh yn hissed as jungkook squzzed her right breast and bite her neck same time saying in husky and deep voice

" My wife is in my arms right now "

Yn stopped her movements and jungkook suck the bite sport " The girl deserves to be my other half is you . The angle made for this beast is you "

" N.oo i wouldn't m..ar.ry yo..u " jungkook pinned her to wall and yn face is on wall as jungkook is behind her and push her harder on wall

" I will burn this world if you again said these words you did't see my devil how impatient he is to hunt you "

Yn cry out jungkook left her and yn was about to fell but he didt let her saying

" Sleep tight as tommorow is big day for you "

Next update after 120 votes and thanks for previous votes