part:25

Jungkook moved further and the mens who were holding their guns they just stood their frozen as jungkook is already soaked with both brother's blood and now it's their turn .

He move towards yn and SLAPPED harder the person who was standing near her he fell on floor they have guns but don't have courage to shoot him cause they know if they did something then their dead bodies can't be find easily .

He removed her rope and yn look into his eyes jungkook is being devil who wants blood to satisfy his hunger he went towards her mother and free her too yn immediately run towards her mom and removed her rope Mrs Lee is getting consciousness but the scence she saw was horrified jungkook hands are all bloody and he is beating the person like psyco saying ' dare to hurt my family and thinking to escape easily huh"

Yn closed her eyes as jungkook hit his head with person breaking his nose bone.
Mrs jeon run to her husband and hug him crying he made her calm and look at his son how badly he is showing them hell.

Jungkook kill them all and he wiped the blood from his face and look at yn who is standing frozen there .

Jungkook bend down to pick his gun but they heard gun shoot Mrs Lee push yn and jungkook made yn fell on fame time and and the bullet" across through her mother's chest "

Jungkook and yn fell down he shoot the person who did this but yn body got numb seeing her mother with pool of blood "MOM" yn yelled and push jungkook away and immediately got up .

She sat near her and put hand on her chest " MOM MOM" yn put hand on her mother's chest from blood is zoning out like instant glow she is closing her eyes and yn is begging her to stay awake .

" CALL THE DOCTOR PLEASE" yn yelled and jungkook move forward towards yn then she yelled her lungs out " STAY AWAY YOU MONSTER "

jungkook step stopped and some guards came picking up Mrs Lee and yn run behind them crying . She is bare foot and Mrs jeon also left with her . jungkook put his gun near his waist line and follow them .

They reached hospital and doctor checked her mother before admitting her and yn sobbed loudly " what a .re you waiting f..or pl..ease sa .ve m..y mo..m am begging y .ou " yn fell on her knees and Mrs jeon gave her support doctor look towards them saying " AM SORRY MISS SHE IS DEAD HER HEART IS NOT BEATING AS THE BULLET IS STILL IN HER CHEST NEAR HEART "

N...OOOO" yn screamed and jungkook reached there he gused the situation and went near them " yn calm down i..

Before he complete his sentence she slapped him harder infront of whole hospital and their eyes widened yn held him by his shirt "  YOU KILLED HER AND TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN YOU ARE THE KILLER OF MY MOM"

Jungkook held her hands angrily yelling "STOP THIS NONSENSE LEE YN SHE HERSELF CHOOSE THIS OVER YOU AM YOU ARE BLAMING ME FOR THIS"

yn jerked his body still grabbing his shirt " WHAT WAS MY MOTHER'S FAULT YOU SAVED YOUR FAMILY WHAT ABOUT MINE " yn is yelling out of lungs and her throat is getting dry jungkook has also anger in his eyes he grabbed her shoulders tightly "  ITS NOT MY FAULT IF SHE IS DEAD "

Yn put her all weight on jungkook and he grabbed her body carefully as she faint during argument. Jungkook panicked and tapped her cheeks she did't move her pick her up and doctor gave him ventilator jungkook made her lay down on it saying " I WANT HER ALL WELL '

Doctor's hands shaked sensing his anger he called someone ' HYUNG DO THE ARRANGMENTS OF FUNERAL"

" Jungkook wh..at are you saying y..n is not in th.e state of do fun..eral o .f her mo..ther"

Jungkook look at his mother " SHE IS NOT GOING TO BE PART OF IT"

" Jun..gkook do.nt d .o th..is sh...e wi.ll di..e"

" THEN WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO SEE HER ALL CRYING OVER AND OVER AGAIN " he yelled and all of them flinched he did't argue further and left from there.

" H.. e is not ou.r so..n h..is work m .ade h..I'm devil" Mrs jeon said cletching her fists .

The arrangement are done and all of them were there jeon and Kim brothers and they did the funeral of Mrs Lee without yn"

They were about to turn then jungkook steps stopped as his phone rang and his veins popped out

"SIR MAM IS NO WHERE TO FOUND "

jungkook cut the call and Mrs jeon came infornt of saying " YOU WILL REGRET IT JUNGKOOK "

jungkook and guards are looking for yn but she is nowhere his heart is beating fast it the first time in his life when someone made him this much afraid.

Jungkook came out of car and punched the car window his hand started to bleed as he broke the glass window.

Taehyung: jungkook don't be mad she is just mare girl

Jungkook held taehyung's neck choking him " SHE IS MY QUEEN NOT A RANDOM GIRL"

Namjoon separate them then his guard came " SIR MAM IS NEAR MRS LEE FUNERAL SPOT"

jungkook sat in his car and drove there . It's suddenly started to rain and jungkook is driving with full speed after few minutes he reached there and saw"YN IS LAYING ON HER MOTHER'S CEMETERY AND CRYING LIKE CHILD "

 It's suddenly started to rain and jungkook is driving with full speed after few minutes he reached there and saw"YN IS LAYING ON HER MOTHER'S CEMETERY AND CRYING LIKE CHILD "

jungkook didt control himself and held her arm yn eyes are red and her tears are flowing with rain jungkook is also drenched with rain but all her care about her

jungkook didt control himself and held her arm yn eyes are red and her tears are flowing with rain jungkook is also drenched with rain but all her care about her .

Yn body is not supporting her like she don't have soul in it jungkook is trying to make her stand but yn is like life less body he can't see her like this jungkook picked her up in his arms and started to come towards his car then yn started to kick her legs in air and her body is trambling she is calling her mother again and again .

Jungkook did't put her on separate seat he made her sit on his lap and rub her back yn slept while crying for long and jungkook is driving to mansion .

.................................................................

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER I WOULD LOVE TO READ THE REVIEWS COMMENT FAST AND UNLOCK NEXT CHAPTER AFTER 140 VOTES I KNOW YOU GUYS WOULDN'T DISSAPOINT ME.