part:38

Yn is in the middle of forest everything is dark only few rays of moonlight are peeking throughout trees . Her own footsteps are echoing and making her scare but fortunately she did't has any encounter with wild animal.

Yn did't stop she is taking breaks and again continue walking. The sky is blue not black as it's sign maybe the time is between two to five not exactly.

Nobody can live in this forest as it's giving horror vibes .

Yn steps stopped as she heard noises it's walking sounds some are running as dry leaves are making noises as someone is walking on them.

Yn hid behind tree and peak little it's wolf and his footsteps as echoing yn is really scared .

Wolf is coming towards her diraction and she opened her and took gun which isebul gave her it's the first time she is going to ponit full.

As wolf took steps to attack yn shoot but her target was not accurate her  hands started to shake . Wolf is coming he did't heard gun shoot because of silencer. Wolf jump his front feets are in air ready to attack yn closed her eyes and screamed by pulling trigger and she heard groaning sound wolf was on ground and bleeding.

Yn wipe her sweat and ran she is just running rackless . After sometime yn took deep breaths and her heart started to beat more fast as she saw road it means she is the edge of forest .

Yn put gun under her shirt and ran towards road.

" WHERE DID SHE DISSAPER I FUCKING BLOCKED EVERY  POSSIBLE WAY OF GO OUT"  jungkook yelled

" Calm down we will find her " taehyung said .

" Did she had doubt on your before head I mean she ran away just after you leave the mension " namjoon ask

Jungkook denied as she was all fine with him and morning they made love but she was refusing  .

"Maybe she already knew about something that way she don't want to give herself to you.

Taehyung said checking laptop

But I.." before jungkook spoke taehyung stood up and show him yn video going towards swimming pool and came back in hurry all sweaty .

" Oo so that's why she was shrivering that night and I thought she is getting nightmare fucking "

Two of them look at him .

" Si..r we search e..very stop,stat..ion, airport ma..m is no..t anywhere.."

" INFORM KOREA "

He said and namjoon spoke " are you sure I mean your parents "

Jungkook grind his teeth " I don't fucking care about anyone she is now my wife I can do whatever I want "

Namjoon signed and gave sign to guard he left .

Jungkook pov : jeon yn run as you want I swear when I caught you I will show you whom you belong and how I serve betrayals i will fuck the shit out of you that you will think hundred times before even going out of menssion.
......

Yn is standing near road and looking around for help but nobody is there as it's early morning then she started to walk it's village and yn saw lady

" C..an you give me some water pl..ease?

Lady is old she smiled and nodded gave water " daughter you don't look from Village who are you ?

" A.m a.m from..m ko..ko" yn faint before speaking lady took her inside .

After sometime yn got conciousnes and lady smiled " you shouldn't roam like this specially during you staring day first three months are you really need to be careful"