part:2

It's early morning and yn got up as she can hear noise from outside yn opened door and saw all made are going towards living room .

Yn pov: maybe it's routine of servents to get up quickly and start work.

Yn also get ready and went behind them yn saw maids are working but why this early?

Head maid: oh dear you get up I thought you wouldn't come on time as I forgot to tell you yesterday about daily routine of servents.

Yn frowned her eyes then head maid spoke " dear actually as our young master I mean mr and Mrs jeon son arrived few days ago so he like everything perfect and on time and make your maintaing tidiness.

Yn nodded hearing it .

Head made told yn about her work as her work is cleaning and washing clothes. Each servents has their different work.

Yn took clean clothe and started dusting she is in half sleep as it's not her routine.she cleaned hall and now yn is cleaning upper floor .

She is already tired as the mansion is really massive.

She is cleaning then she heard footsteps yn can sense someone is coming and it's male as shoes sound is really perfect.

Yn cleaned everything in hurry and about to run from their as she knows it's mafia's mansion. Yn turned in hurry but her arm got skratch by corner of door.

Jungkook: I got early as today is my important meeting and supplying of weapons I was getting down then I saw workers are working I smirked as they know what will happen if they disobey. I was walking then I saw little figure which is around 20or21 as I started going towards her she ran from there but her arm got wound by door .
I reached on that spot and checked there was blood which is already dried as it's not much I touched it I don't know why but I smelled it and it gave me satisfaction as if I am vampire I don't know but I got urge to see the person whom it's belong.

Yn is cleaning other room but unknown that the owner of her life has already arrived and got his claiming pill.

Jungkook is in meeting room and everything is happening well as he wants cause nobody has courage to go against his will jungkook is looking at his hand because he did't wash it as when he smelled it it's gives him unknowingly satisfaction.

Meeting got over and he came back here yn is washing clothes but unfortunately it's her not lucky day she is washing clothes and sat down on floor she didn't slept as yn is working from early morning.

Yn got up after one hour as her sleep got disturbed by sound of tearing something yn immediately got up and saw its shirt which buttons got broken and shirt got torned.

Yn eyes got teary as she know mister jeon wear different types of clothes so it must be his son's shirt.

Yn held her head and started thinking .

It's evening and jungkook is going in party .

Jungkook pov: what the fuck where is my blue shirt .

He is checking his cupboard then he got angry and came downstairs shouting.

ALL MAIDS HERE NOW

Jungkook is really angry and on his one shout everyone is in hall he is in his previous clothes then he saw everyone is standing in line.

Who washed clothes today

He asked in deep voice and maids are looking down in  fear he again shout but
I ASKED WHO WASHED CLOTHES TODAY

jungkook look at head maid and she don't want to tell truth as it's yn first day but she can't put her life in danger before she spoke jungkook saw

There is a girl who is hiding behind head maid he got up and walked towards her

" Pl..ease sa..ve me" yn whisper standing behind head maid .

Jungkook look at head maid and she get away from his sight and jungkook eyes fell on yn.

Jungkook pov: As head maid get away my eyes fell on little figure who is Shrivering and crying silently her dressing is really simple and she has light brown hairs and white skin.

You washed clothes today

Jungkook asked in husky voice but yn did't say anything he got more angry and he saw her joining her hands still looking down and crying.

I asked you something?

Yn: a..m sorry..I for

Yn did't complete her words as words are not coming from her mouth .

Look at me

Jungkook said and yn did

Jungkook pov: as I told her to look at me she immediately did I can sense she is scared as she look at me I got lost in her beautiful brown eyes but I don't like thing which is tears in her those beautiful eyes.

Yn: a..m so..rry ma..ster

Jungkook is looking at her without caring bout anyone then his eyes went on scar she is still untreated it's skratch and jungkook smirked as he found " his claiming desire"

Jungkook saw she is crying he told others to leave but yn is standing there looking down.

Jungkook touched her face to wipe her tears but yn flinched badly as she thought he is going to slap her .

Jungkook: who are you?

" A..mm ma..id ma..ster" she said shrivering.

Jungkook heart is beating so f..ast .

So you washed my clothes?

Yn nodded

Yn: a..actually i.sle..pt whi..le wa..shing clothes. A..s I..ts mm.y fir..st d..ay I w..ake u..p ea..rly.

Yn said in low voice but jungkook felt like his heart is going to blast as she is explaining like little child whose mother will scold her.

Hmm is that so? He asked

Yn look around if his parents will come and save her then he said shocking her

They are not home for saving you.

Yn look at him with innocent eyes and he smirked whispering " from tomorrow you will only work for me" understood?

Yn nodded crying as she thought he would beat her but he gave her just simple work but unaware this is going change her whole life.

Jungkook: from tomorrow no need to wake up early and it's your duty to prepare everything for me from sunrise to sunset be in my room at sharp 9.00 ..........