part:34

Yn came in her room and locked it properly. The first thing she did closed the curtains and started to search reach corner of room if there is any kind of camera . Yn checked even under the bed washroom,vases but there is nothing.

After two hours she threw her body on bed and took deep breath then her mind clicked and yn took the thing which isebul gave to her .

It's a gun yn eyes widened this is the first time yn is holding a gun in her hands . It's a small gun and there is a silencer on its mouth . Yn hands are shaking and she immediately hide it in her clothes.

Yn pov: wh..at if everything w..as ture .

Then yn remembered about medicines she took one dose and flushed it . So jungkook will think she take it . Yn is feeling scared as isebul told him he is a mafia .

Yn went downstairs and Mrs Jong is in kitchen yn took deep breath and went towards pool where jungkook strictly stop her to go . Yn thought maybe he said because of her safety because she don't know how to swim but today yn is observing everything with doubtful eyes.

Yn went near pool and she is looking around there is nothing wrong yn sat there for few minutes and about to get up but then she heard some groans yn heart started to race maybe it's dangerous animal but then the grons converted into painful scream . Yn follow the diraction and saw the voices are coming from inside the pool but how it can be it's filled with water .

Yn bend down and look deep in water there is no movement under water . Yn bite her lips as she is sure she heard voices from there . Yn went back and accidentally put her hand on something like secret button and the water started to dissapers from pool like magic and pool got dived into two pieces and stairs show up.

Yn got goosebumps like how it's possible yn put hand on her chest and look around she saw Mrs Jong done cooking and the bell rang . Yn started to search for button but it's not showing up she bang the wall and pool started to joint and again filled with water .

Yn took deep breath and ran towards hall. She sat i front of tv and took remote in her hands .

Jungkook came and sat beside her side hugging her but he raised his eyes asking

" Why are you sweating even ac is working"

Yn nervously smiled and she wiped sweat saying " there was a horror movie and I ...

Before she complete jungkook gave her water which Mrs Jong bring for him . Yn drink it and jungkook patted her head

" Don't watch it again I  don't want to see fear on your face sweetheart" jungkook said buring his face in her neck .

Yn clentch her fist and his touch is now sin for her as her doubts are being reality. Yn put hand on his back
Thinking " whi..ch side of your..is real Jun..gkook are yo..u de..vil o..r saint "

Jungkook leave her saying " go sit am coming after shower then we will have dinner"

Yn stood up and sat there Mrs jong is arranging table yn did't show any reaction towards her like she used to yn loves to talk with her but now her condition is not believe anyone.

After sometime he came and they had meal . Jungkook is working on laptop and yn lying beside her she is in deep thoughts but she flinched as jungkook peck her lips

" What are you thinking buttercup"

Yn shook her head and smile jungkook stop working and whisper in near her lips " how about some fun"

Yn understood what he meant yn shook her head saying

" Jungkook am feeling little pain in my stomach my because of my upcoming periods "

Jungkook narrow his eyebrows " should we see doctor let me call "

Yn held his hand " n..o jungkook it's normal i will be ok "

Jungkook peck her forehead asking " did you have medicine "

Yn bite her lips " yes I took them when we came in room.

Jungkook took bottle and check it two doses are eaten from seven days circle .

He smiled and hug her lying beside her .
.........
It's middle of night and jungkook phone is vibrating continuously he checked the I'd it's his new secretary from Italy jungkook pick up

" Say "

" Sir he is in basement but still saying the same thing "

" Give him better treatment am coming "

Jungkook look at yn she is sleeping peacefully he slowly get up and went outside . Yn opened her eyes as she was still awake how can she sleep after today's pool incident.

Yn also get up and went behind jungkook she saw him going towards pool area . He pressed the specific area on wall and pool dissapers. Yn put hand on her mouth as it's all under his orders .she saw jungkook going in pool and yn follow him .

Jungkook opened the underground door and saw the person who try was covered in his own blood . Jungkook took his gun and and point it on his heart saying

" Why did you stole those files from my cabin"

" I di..dt pl..ease trust m..e "

Jungkook pulled the trigger " last time then be ready to go hell"

" I d..I'd be..cause I g..ot mo..ney fo..r i..t fro..m oth..er clients "

As the words left from his mouth jungkook dig all bullet in his heart and yn tears left she wants to cry loud but she can't jungkook put his foot on the person's heart saying

" This is what I do who betrayed the mafia lord jeon jungkook"

Guards also felt Goosebumps as jungkook's hand and face is covered in blood

Yn took slowly steps back and ran from there . After fifteen minutes jungkook came in room all clean up and put his gun in his wardrob secretly and hug yn lying beside her.

Yn heart is beating so fast and jungkook made her turned yn did't open her eyes but sweating bad then he made her lay on him and patted her back whispering

" My baby is having nightmare when the devil is beside you "

Yn is listening him and thanking he did't see her or doubt on her but she came to know the half truth and half is still pending ......

..........