part : 10

Yn was about to get up then jungkook look at her saying

" I asked you question not for getting up"

Yn again lay down being embarassed and jungkook stare is still on her .she closed her eyes for second answering

" I sl..ipped wh..Ile cl..eaning"

" And you buriesed your back " jungkook completed her sentence and she nodded innocently.

He got up and opened drawer yn is looking at his side he applied ontiment on his index finger then yn spoke

" Ahju..ma al..ready applied..it a.m fi...e now.

Jungkook look at and continue doing what's he doing

Pull your clothes up" yn look at him being shocked .

He raised an eyebrow and she shook her head saying " I wou..ldn't m..aster pl..ease l..eave m..e al..one.

Jungkook noticed her hesitation and her Shriver voice he sat on table saying

" I wouldn't  see other parts just reveal your buriesed back"

Yn is now getting more nervous and embarassed that what kind of behaviour this how he can tell her to reveal her back and touch her no she will not do this .

Yn held her blanket tightly saying " pl..ease ahju..ma will app ly it"

" She is arranging dinner so now stop making excuses and pull your clothes up "

Yn was about to speak but then jungkook pulled her blanket with force and upward her clothes in one go yn hissed and closed her eyes as his cold finger touch her back . Her heart is running fast she can feel his sharp stare on her. Yn is thankful atleast she wore something before sleeping. Yn try to move her back as it's burning sensation on her buriesed then he spoke

" Stop moving "

Yn stopped but because numb as he blow on her wounds softly.

Before she spoke jungkook left for washing hands and her mind is full with different thoughts .

Take rest dinner will be here" jungkook said going out .

Ahjumma made her eat dinner and whole mansion is silent it's middle of night only guards are awake then yn room door opened and the person came in all silent she is sleeping peacefully after taking pills.

" Why am going crazy to touch you ,feel you again and again sweetheart what you did with me"

Jungkook said carresing her cheeks .

" I know you are thinking to get away from from me but this is never going to happen you are mine princess I will cherish you with all what I have "

Yn is sleeping not knowing devil is sitting beside her and claming her his.

The night passed jungkook spent few hours in her room and came back before morning .

Yn is now fine just little bit aching she is getting ready then she remembered how jungkook touched her yesterday how someone can be duality person .

Yn went to his room and knock it her routine to knock even if he doesn't reply.

Yn saw jungkook is sleeping shirtless covering his body her eyes got stuck on her tattoos printed shoulder but her thoughts break hearing

" Done staring at my naked body or you want full view"

Yn eyes widened then he spoke before her " you are in devil's mansion and I know everything "

Yn look down and nodded as she don't have words to give explanation. Jungkook got up his abs and hard chest is on view but she didn't look up even for second.

" Arrange clothes till I take shower "

Yn did what he told then she helped him in tie jungkook is making her knees weak staring at her soul .yn is waiting to end this all .

" How is your back now?

Yn look at him but immediately look down saying " I..ts f..ine "

" I will..app..before he say further yn spoke

" I already..easy applied ont..iment " yn said in one go bring scared .

Jungkook sighed and she left . jungkook look at her disappearing figure smirking " so my kitten just lied and want to escape"

Jungkook done his breakfast and yn is standing he spoke,"  no lunch for today and don't forget to tell your ahjumma for applying ontiment"saying this he left.

Yn is shocked that how he know she lied to him and why he care for her there are many maids then why he is only behind her .

Yn pov : I will distance my self if I don't like anything I will say it clearly even if he is master if I am uncomfortable I will protest.

_______

Sorry for short update I will update tomorrow.💜