part:30

It's afternoon jungkook and yn again reached the same hospital and doctor is doing some tests yn dont want this but her head is aching from long .

" Mr jeon she is just little stressed thats why her head is aching " doctor said maintaing his confidence level as jungkook eyes are fix on him .

" Then cure it "

Doctor nooded and gave some medicines and jungkook left the hospital with yn . She is not doubting on him as everything was infront of her own eyes but she don't know her husband is devil .

Time skip it's evening and yn is looking outside the window then jungkook came and hug her from behind yn did't flinch as now she can just recognise him from miles just from his scent.

" What's my babygirl is thinking" he said kissing her shoulder. Yn did't open her mouth jungkook removed her strap  of dress from her shoulder and kiss there finally yn spoke

" D..ont pl..ease "

Jungkook kiss softly " then tell me what you were thinking"

"I want to go " she said in one go .

Jungkook made her turn and put his index finger under her chin " just say the name of place your man can buy whole world for you"

Yn look at him " I wa...nn..a go back.."

Jungkook chuckled and backwards removing his coat " ofcourse we will go back but after our marriage"

Yn went near him and grabbed his hand for the first time jungkook smiled seeing she is touching him by her own

' pl..ease m..aster I don't want..t..o marry y.ou"

Jungkook eyes darkened and in a blink her pinned yn on bed and Hoverd above her saying "  dare repeat your words and am gonna fuck you shit out of your brain"

Yn started to struggle and jungkook caged her under his body " don't make me do which I dont want to understood"

Yn nodded being scared and jungkook got up and took bottle out of his and extended his hand towards her medicine with water

" It's your medicines given by doctor so take them on time skip one day then ready for concequences "

Y.n grabbed them with shaky hands and glup with water . Jungkook patted her head

' now rest I will be back before dinner" saying this he left.

Yn started to feel like her body is loosing energy she wants to sleep yn sat on bed and her eyes are closing . She lays down and went into deep sleep.

Jungkook smirked watching her from opened door and went near her he pick her up and lay her comfortably carresing her hairs

" It was necessary this is the only way I can make you mine these pill are not for your headache it's for you memory loss that's why bring you here so nobody will came to know about it just in few days you will start to forget things then I will be the only one whom you can remember "

......

Jungkook came out from shower and saw yn is still sleeping he removed his only towel and started to wear clothes after wearing his night outfit jungkook woke yn

" Buttercup let's go down it's dinner "

yn nodded saying " yo..u go I w.ill come "

Jungkook nodded and he went down .

They did dinner and slept jungkook is hugging yn like his life is depend on him but Little girl is just sleeping like she did't slept from long .

...........

Day passed and medicine starts to work yn started to forget things when did she eat ,took bath and other things . In these days jungkook kept his strict eye on her like how she react and observing things .

Only two days are left in their wedding and it's afternoon jungkook
Came home and saw yn is sitting ready as he told her to because they are going out . Yn is not that much afraid of jungkook as he is behaving good and making her believe that they are lovers and going to get married.

" Jungkook where are we going " she said standing up he cupped her face placing soft kiss on her cheeks " we are going for our wedding outfit as after tomorrow is our wedding.

" Wedding but you said we are lovers not ..

Jungkook peck her lips " yn I wait alot since your step mother kick you out you always stay disturbed and sad I can't see this anymore I want to make you mine I wanna give you reason for living .

Yn smiled . jungkook is doing her brain wash since she started to forget he made her mind sick by giving her extra dose so she will easily trust him.

" Lets go "

He pick her in bridal style and left . Yn is feeling shy as guards are standing outside then jungkook dig her face in his chest " they don't have courage to take a look what's mine "

He said and yn blushed .

Soon they reached and jungkook select her wedding gown the most expensive one yn don't know about anything as she is just locked in that big ass mension after he took her hospital last time .

" Jungkook why are you choosing this I don't need them "

Yn said jungkook smirked and put finger on her lips " it's needed"

Yn got shy as he is picking lingeries for her mostly in red and black . Then they came back .

Mrs Jong is observing everything but did't say a word as he is her master .

It's night jungkook is typing on laptop and yn came out of bathroom wearing bathrob

" Jungkook"

She called him and he look at her licking her lips but her question made him starled

" Jungkook  are we really lovers"

He stood up and took heavy steps towards her and pinned her near wall

Aaa.hh " yn hissed as he pressed his lower body on her " no we are not "

Yn look at him and he rub himself on her core " we are soulmates"

yn face relaxed and jungkook dig his neck in her neck saying " I can't wait for our marriage"

Yn moaned as he bit her neck harshly she gripped his hairs but jungkook started to lick her same spot he changed the spot and yn knees are going week he held her by her waist and put one hand on her ass and squzzed it .

Yn moaned loudly " aaa.hh Jun..gkook" he smirked in kiss and spanked her hard

Yn chest rose up jungkook left her neck and about to remove her bathrob but yn stopped him he nodded whispering

" Just for now but after tomorrow I wouldn't stop "

Yn  look down and jungkook pick her placing on bed " sleep love "

He lay beside her and put her head on his chest and smirke thinking

" Just one more day then you will be tie with devil "

""""""""''''"""""

Hey guys next chapter is gonna hard and many of you may leave this story so read it your own risk

Preview of next chapter

" Strip" jungkook said locking the door

She did't jungkook sat on sofa spreading his legs " strip jeon yn it's not crime to be naked infront of your own husband"
...........

Next chapter after 160 votes and please guys read my other story " unknown destiny" it's also dark story .