part 31🔞

Highly mature 🔞don't comment hate messages please
...............

It's night and tomorrow she is going to be devil's wife . Jungkook is not at home as he said he is going to meet someone and will come back before midnight .

Yn heart is racing fast she stood up opened her cupboard and saw her wedding gown which is most expensive one .

Yn pov: why my soul is not satisfied why am feeling like it's not what I want but I dont remember anything also like when I meet jungkook and most importantly my step mother. He is a good person always care for me but sometimes I feel like everything is just lie am living life if lies . Please God don't let anything bad happen.

She said and lay on bed after it just Wishing for good married life . It's middle of night and jungkook came back he saw his little wife is sleeping peacefully he went closer to her and sat down on his knees

Sleep tight love cause after tomorrow you will do what I will say . I am your owner and you need to obey your husband every word like good wife huh.

He peck her lips and lay beside her after getting shower.

It's morning and there is no decoration around the mansion it's like as usual.yn is looking outside the window then jungkook came and back hug her yn smiled nervously and jungkook spoke

" Wanna ask something"

Yn try to turned but jungkook did't let her and dig his face in her neck then yn ask

" Jun..gkook is there not anyone for our marriage"

Jungkook made her turned and peck her lips " do you think I will let  see others my beautiful wife huh .only I have right to see you however I want he lick her ear whispering " naked or clothed" yn blush and hit his chest .

" O darling  it's our wedding today and I want it memorable"

Yn got shy and nodded .

The day passed it's evening and yn is in her wedding gown she is looking like Cinderella like the dress is only made for her

She is happy that today is her wedding the most beautiful moment for a girl . Yn went towards jungkook and he held her hand he is dressed up and his eyes on yn all the time like he is Fucking her with only eyes .

" Yes I do" as the last words left from yn mouth jungkook pulled her closer and started to kiss her without prist saying ...

" You are husband and wife from now on "he said and jungkook smirk at yn whispering " ready for tonight"

Yn blush and nodded.

The wedding got finsihed and it's night yn is waiting for jungkook as he told her wait for him in room Mrs Jong is not in mansion from morning. Yn is sitting on bed then door opened and jungkook came inside he locked the door and smirked his messy hairs and smirk is scaring her.