part: 22

Yn did't sleep all night she was crying and feeling really low if he is wealthy and powerful he can't force her for something against her will .The way he touched her body and the lust possession,obsession in his eyes making her feel like dirty .

It's morning yn got ready she is wearing light pink shirt with grey pants covering her entire body as isebul parents are coming for lunch so today is extra work but then jungkook' s words roam in her mind .

" TOMORROW IS A BIG DAY FOR HER "

yn took deep breath and went in her mother's room Mrs Lee is sleeping yn smiled and went from there .

Head maid : it's important day for both families so there wouldn't be any problem other wise you know master ..

Yn is hearing everything silently then head maid called her name

" Yn it's your responsibility to serve them "

Her face changed its colour and her name being announced for this but she don't have courage to say no.

Yn is cleaning dinning table then the maid came " yn young master is calling for you "..

" I..h..aa..ve so..me before she completed her sentence yn got message

" I want you in my room within two minutes "

Yn nodded at maid and went in his room she knocked but jungkook did't reply yn entered in and saw he is not there she was about to turn then he called her

" In wardrobe"

Yn clentch her fist and went in she saw jungkook is shirtless his back is facing her build up body and tiny waist

" Y..e..as m..aster "

Jungkook turned and yn look down he smiked coming closer to her " like what you see "

Yn did't look up he grabbed her hand and put in on his hard chest yn hands are shriving jungkook leaned closer and whisper " are you ready for today "

Yn look up and jungkook pulled her closer his body is smelling like him and cold yn is shrivering Jungkook peck her cheeks and yn push him harder his grip loosen and yn yelled

" DON..T YOU H..AVE SHAME  W..HY A..RE YOU HARRESIN.NG ME I DO..NT WANT TH..IS"

jungkook 's eyes darkened and he pinned her harshly " why you dont want this girls are on their knees for me and you are being stubborn huh

He held her jaws tightly yn hissed in pain " i..ts hu..rating pl..ease aa.h yn spoke with difficulty as jungkook is squeezing her jaws tightly.

" What about me huh it's also boiled my blood when you  reject my touch "

Yn started crying jungkook backward and set her hairs saying in harsh tone

" I know what's your pea size mind is baking but you don't know real me I can kill you too just for my satisfaction"

Yn body trambled and she left crying .
.....

It's almost afternoon and all is ready isebul arrived with her parents she is wearing nevy Blue long  dress her long and thick eye lashes and brown hairs are making her breath taking .

Mr and Mrs jeon sat with them and yn came with drinks she was about to serve and isebul smirked them they heard deep voice

" Call rosy to serve "

Yn look at him as he came closer buttiong his coat " I c..an se..r

" Dare to disbodence " he said standing infornt of her .