part:37

As the foot steps are coming closer and echoing her heart is racing like train . The guard put hand on her mouth as yn is breathing through her mouth open instead of by nose .

Guard tap lightly on her shoulder gesturing not to move.

The person stood and look around then he saw everything is quite he signed and left.

As hand was remove from her mouth and put hand on her chest " w.h.oo are you? She asked looking at person .

But her eyes widened as the person removed mask and its girl . Yn was about to speak but the girl put hand on her mouth.

" Am rosy miss isebul send me to help you" yn felt relief

" H.ow we w.ill escape guards..are everywhere " yn said showing her fear.

Rosy gritted her teeth seeing hickeys on yn neck but she didn't react " don't worry as i entered here being fake guard there are also some other men who are playing this role they will help us just be quite and follow me .

Rosy said being serious after all yn is also her enemy. Yn nodded and taking their heart on their palms they reached main gate .

" Is everything ready " rosy asked and guard nodded. Rosy and yn both of wearing guards clothes.yn turned and saw this the house where she came after her marriage thinking to live married life have kids and enjoy her old age with her husband but everything got ruined.Her dreams her wishes everything was fake her own husband real identity was fake .

Yn wiped her tears and she left the menssion after running sometime car stopped infront of them and both sat in it .

" Now we are safe " rosy said removing her coat .

Yn is in really broken from inside she has to run from her own husband just to save her life .

" W..hat if he fin..d us " yn asked

" Untill he will find us we would have gone  far away " rosy said .
...........
Here jungkook  held driver from his collar and threw him out of car as he got news that his some guards being dead .

Jungkook checked camers and saw two guards are escaping he don't know it's yn and rosy .

Jungkook took turn towards his menssion and driving in full speed he took his phone and call Mrs Jong she attend it within two ringing

Before she spoke jungkook warned her dangerously"  IS SHE OK DO THEY HURT HER "

" S..ir I di.dt check i .t as Mrs j..eon is sleeping"

" GO AND CHECK FAST " HE YELLED

she ran to yn room but confused as her door is open jungkook is still on call Mrs jeon called yn name checked the washroom but yn is nowhere and everything is on their places untouched.

" S..i..r" words are not coming from her mouth

" BARK IT YOU DUMB" jungkook never talked to her in these menners but today he is not jungkook he is mafia king the devil.

" S..he i..s no..t in her r.ooo.om" finally she said and closed her eyes but jungkook cut the call and drive rackelssy.

He reached and  nobody look at him jungkook shot his gurads as he saw first he entered in and held one guard from his neck choking her

" I GAVE YOU RESPONSIBILITY WHERE IS MY WIFE" he roared on him

A.mm so..rry s..ir"

" FUCK YOUR SORRY YOU USELESS MAN" he dig his all bullets in his chest and guard fell on floor dead.

He look at Mrs Jong and choke her " YOU BITCH WERE IS MY WIFE "

She is hardly breathing and held jungkook hand which is on her neck she is already half dead jungkook left her and she grab air coughing on floor

Jungkook kicked on glass table shattering it into pieces and took his phone

" I NEED YOU BOTH NOW"

jun..gkook we are i..n hospital

Person said but jungkook yelled make them agree " I DONT CARE WHERE YOU ARE COME HERE NOW "

He cut the call looking at everyone" I WOULD LEAVE ANY OF YOU JUST WAIT TILL MY WIFE COME"
...........

Here car stopped " what happened " rosy asked

" They are doing verification of everyone look out of window this girl is on very screen "

yn hands shrived and rosy down her window air ,water ,fly every possible way of transportation is being blocked .

" Wh..at wi.ll happen n..ow " yn said

rosy covered yn" this is all we can do this way will leads you to forest just go run as much as you can "

Rosy said looking at yn and she opened car door for her .

Yn tears left " n..oo I..ts scar..y" yn said hugging her arms rosy jerked her " not more than your devil husband she got to know already you are not in menssion so it's your last chance to escape just run away don't put our life into danger too"

Yn nodded and ran from car don't know where this night and path will lead her .

" I made her ran away " rosy said calling isebul

" YOU  BITCH WHY YOU MADE HER RUN SHE DESERVES TO DIE FROM MY HANDS" isebul yelled breaking her wine glass

" SO WHAT YOU WANT THAT I WILL SECRIFICE MY LIFE FOR THAT HER HE STARTED TO FIND HER EVERY WAY FOR COMMUTE OF BEING BLOCKED BY HIM AND THE WAY I SENT HER ITS NOT LESS DANGEROUS THAN GOING INTO DEATH MOUTH "

rosy yelled back and cut the call.
...

" Did you check your room " taehyung asked

" No what's with the room " jungkook asked straight back

" Let's go * namjoon spoke and they reached in room everything was untouched bed is arranged not even single things is messed

" What you wanna know?

namjoon look at jungkook " Your wife ran away jungkook with her own will.

Jungkook eyes darkened and about to attack on namjoon but taehyung stopped him in mid way " show us footage first "

They saw it and namjoon closed the laptop " THE TWO GUARDS ARE ESCAPING ONE IS YOUR WIFE JEON JUNGKOOK"

" IF AM BEING CALM WITH YOU IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL TARGET MY WIFE"

Namjoon chucked " did't you see the room nothing is messed the bed is arranged like nobody slept on it if someone would have kidnapped her there would have something that can help us to find your wife and most important thing did't you notice

"  YOUR WIFE LEFT BOTH YOUR WEDDING RING "

namjoon said showing it

Jungkook took at and his veins popped out he stood up

" YOU DID MISTAKE  JEON YN NOW NOBODY IS GONNA SAVE YOU NOBODY"

AS we saw in video there is someone with her too maybe that person helped her to escape don't you have any tracing

" Jungkook look at namjoon " this ring has the tracker but my lovely wife is smart but still I will find her if she will disappear in air "
...........

No next part untill this chapter got 160 like and 20 comments