part:36M

Yn wiped her tears and did light makeup to hide her dull face .she look towards jungkook's diraction and suddenly both of them made eye contact.

Yn smiled before joining him . He pulled her closer " what happened are you sick?He asked carresing her cheeks

Yn nodded " it..s just little headache cause I never experience these types o..f places "

Jungkook nodded before getting up

" Hey where are you taking sister in law" jimin asked

" My wife don't feel well here so we are leaving " Jungkook said walking away not giving attention to anyone he did't even bother to know the purpose of this party .

Yn is walking beside him and he is looking at her time to time .

Soon they reached home and yn changed and directly went to bed . Jungkook took shower and saw she already slept maybe she is tired he thought and lay beside her pulling her closer to his chest ...

Yn is awake and isebul words are roaming in her mind
"""""
How can your mother's soul get peace when you are living with her murderer. She sacrificed her life to save you from this devil and you are enjoying your wedding nights with him . If you are real daughter and want to worth of your mother death then  run away from him"
""""""

Yn wiped her tears and look at jungkook who is sleeping peacefully. Yn felt disgust while laying beside him .

The night passed and yn is feeling unknown fear in her heart she is like her legs don't want to walk . Her head is aching . She again lay down on bed then after sometime jungkook wake up and saw his wife sleeping he smirked and peck her lips . She is glowing like moon even during a day .

Jungkook pov: fuck little wify you are becoming my dark desire . Your these features are wants my beast to ruin it untill you pass out under me .

Not able to control himself jungkook open her two buttons of night dress and her cleavage shown . He smelled her fregance and started to lick her neck . He sucking it like child . Yn groaned as she is feeling wet against her neck she was about to rub it but jungkook pinned her hands and she opened her eyes

" Jungkook wh..at are you do..ing " she asked and about to get up but jungkook smirked whispering

" After looking at my beautiful wife I can't control myself anymore"
He said with lust and love

Yn heart dropped hearing it " b..ut I told y..ou a mm si..c

Jungkook put finger on her lips " don't say anything just feel me you will forget your sickness he said opening her shirt buttons .

Yn shook her head but it's too late jungkook opened her shirt and her boobs came in his view as she  isn't wearing bra.

Jungkook look at her and put her nipple in his mouth yn breast rose up as he chew her nipple like he is seeking milk from it . Yn can't move her arms as they are pinned by him . Jungkook is enjoying her this state .

He squzzed her boobs with one hand and put another in his mouth . Yn eyes got teary as it's making her sick.

Jungkook ruin her boobs and suck them hard . Yn is breathing heavily and thought it's enough but jungkook stood up and removed his pants he isn't wearing shirt .

His hardness can be seen through his boxer . Yn felt dirty cause he is not anymore her lovely husband whom she love. He is devil who kill people for his benefit and she is one of them.

" Jun..gkook pl..ease I don't..fee.l like..do th..is " yn said shuttering badly .

Jungkook removed his boxer " it's ok It would be quick fuck"

Yn can't do anything now and she knows if he made him angry he will ruin her badly. 

Yn pov : This is the last time you are going to ruin me jeon jungkook i promise after this I will never give my dignity to killer like you . For the sake of my own I have to bear the pain for the last time .

Jungkook removed her shorts and spread her legs wide yn closed her eyes jungkook cupped her harshly down there and yn opened her eyes

" Eyes on me like this " he said and position himself .

Yn heart started to race fast he held her thighs tightly and enter in one go her tears left and she screamed louder . Jungkook wiped her tears and started to thrust faster and deep

Aaa hhh sl..ow pl .ease " yn said as with each pound he is going faster and deeper . Yn legs already started to shake as she is mentally and physically tired .

" A...h tight l..ik..e before " he said and fasten his speed . Yn is shaking bad . Jungkook pulled out and again thrust and held her one leg in air . Yn is crying out of pain but for jungkook it's tears of pleasure.

He made her on her fours and fuck her hard . After one hour he pulled out and yn dropped her body on matters jungkook pull her closer to his chest and rub her back .

He took shower with her and feeling fresh after fucking his wife .

Being tired yn again slept .

It's evening and yn opened her eyes her eyes popped out as it's again evening how can she sleep this long . Yn took shower and went downstairs she saw jungkook is dressed up and calling someone

" Yeah all is ready I don't want any mistake otherwise be ready to see me " he said in rude tone.

He look back saw his beautiful wife

" A..re you going somewhere? Yn asked

Jungkook hug her" yes I need to go urgent don't worry I will be came tomorrow"

Yn took deep breath and jungkook started kissing her after sometime he pulled back

" It's good bye kiss now am getting late otherwise I would love to make our night beautiful like this morning"

Yn smiled nervously not showing her anger . He left the mension.

Yn went to her room and saw black cars leaving the mension from her window . She clentch her fist

" I would prefer to die rather than spending a second with you from now on"

Yn closed the door and curtains she took small bag and put some money in it her two pairs of dresses and lastly the gun which isebul gave her and she hide it under her bed .

Yn went down and Mrs Jong served her dinner .

" Mam sir give your responsibility to me if you need anything just call me once  am staying here for tonight "

Yn smiled " we both are alone ? Yn asked for confirmation but Mrs Jong answer made her blood cold

" No sir tighten the security before leaving"

Yn nodded and went to her room . If middle of night and yn took her small bag and went down with light steps

She is standing near door and open it carefully yn saw many of guards are on duty yn heart is going explode because of fear

She took some steps then someone put hand on her shoulder

" Trying to escape*

Yn breath got stuck and she turned around with fear but her fear got light seeing it's guard she thought it's jungkook.

" I w..as taking fr..esh air " yn said controlling her body language.

Guard smiled " walking with bag "

Yn was about to speak but they heard another footsteps the guard grabbed her arm and they hide
..................

Vote 150 so you can see what is that guard going to do with her and will she escape ?