Chapter 4.

As Zhan saw Yibo looking down and just staring outside the window with a melancholic expression, being left alone by his so-called family must be saddening.

Zhan would have felt bad as well if his brothers had left him here all alone and flown back home.

He wanted to comfort the man before him and wanted to assure him that he was not alone and that it was going to be alright, Zhan opened his mouth to say something like, "That's not-"

However, before he could even complete his sentence, someone called his name, "Zhan!"

Zhan looked at the person who had called his name and saw his brother running towards him, and in the next second, he was engulfed in a tight hug.

"Thank God! You are okay." Simon said as he hugged him, Zhan smiled as he hugged his brothers back, he could feel that his brothers were drenched and they were really cold, it must be raining outside and still they were out there looking for him.

"We were really worried about you." Marius said as they broke the hug, "We wanted to get to you as soon as possible but Simon had injured himself and we had to get back to the hotel."

Zhan looked at Simon and saw the little injury over his head and asked, "What had happened?"

Marius replied, "he went to get you back but a brick had fallen on his head, thankfully it was not that bad and there was not a major injury."

Zhan sighed with relief, "Thank god."

While the brothers talked, Yibo observed them, he really lonely seeing them as he looked around and figured out that he didn't know anyone there, he felt rather timid. He didn't even have his phone. He decided to just go back to his room and check his belongings over there.

So, he quietly left.

Simon said, "I am pretty sure Mom and Dad already know about the situation and as soon as the weather clears, they are going to send help, and then we can leave."

Zhan spoke, "Any news about anything else?"

Marius spoke, "Well, thankfully not many people have died, yes they were injured, but still the government has asked everyone to stay in their house for a while, by the way, did you come out alone?"

Zhan explained, "When that building collapsed I got stuck under the rubble thankfully nothing was broken, however, my hand was injured."

"How did you get out?" Simon asked.

"That man that who with us helped and it was with him that I came here."

Simon and Marius's eyes widened, "what?  he helped you? He didn't die?" Marius said, "But why would he help you?"

Zhan finally looked at those two and explained everything, Marius sighed, "Oops, looks like it was a misunderstanding."

Simon glared at him and slapped him on the head. "You fucking idiot! Because of you, we caught an innocent person! Are you dumb? I know that you love violence but seriously!"

Marius rubbed the back of his head, and mumbled, "It was a mistake... By the way, where is he?"

"Here-" Zhan said but paused when he saw that Yibo was no longer there. He looked around and searched for him before he went to ask the manager about his room number, it was a good thing that they were staying in the same hotel.

~~

Meanwhile, Yibo was in his room, looking through his belongings, his clothes were still there, so he started packing, he wanted to get back home as soon as possible, with the people that he knew.

He looked at his documents and gathered them, he then went to take a bath and changed his clothes, and once he came out, he heard the doorbell ring.

He went to answer the door and when he opened the door, he saw that it was Zhan and his two brothers with him.

Even though he had spent time with Zhan and had come so far with him, he was still a little afraid of his brothers, after all, he still didn't forget the beatings that caused the bruises on his body. He stared at the strangers nervously, wondering if there was still a misunderstanding, and since he was all alone, he felt a little scared as well, "what is it?" he asked.

Zhan gave him a little smile and said, "um... I just wanted to talk to you, we all did."

Marius then speaks, "Hey... I am sorry, we are really sorry, you were right it was a misunderstanding."

Simon smiled and said, "Yeah, we shouldn't have done that."

Yibo blinked before he felt relaxed again, "Oh I see, it's okay..."

Zhan then said, "Then can we come inside?"

Yibo was hesitant at first but he still let them in because he somewhat trusted Zhan.

And once they were settled in, Yibo realized that it was a good idea to let them in.