Chapter 42

"Where did you go?" Yibo asked as soon as he saw Zhan, he looked extremely anxious and worried, Zhan quickly hugged him and kissed his forehead.

Yibo hugged him and kept his head over Zhan's shoulder and sighed, "I was a little scared when I didn't see you when I woke up, I thought you left."

Zhan smiled and just hugged him, after a few seconds Yibo broke the hug and was about to ask him where did he go, but then he saw what Zhan was holding, "What is this?" he took them from his hand and saw the divorce papers.

He looked at Zhan again, "You... went to Tina? Did you meet her?"

Zhan nodded, "Yes, I did. I had to get these papers by myself and also warn her to stay away from you."

Yibo sighed, "What did she say? Did she agree?"

Zhan nodded, "Yes, she did, she will divorce you, and she won't cause any problems."

"You must have threatened her badly because she agreed so easily."

Zhan smiled and gently pushed him back, he sat on the bed and made Yibo sit beside him, "it was nothing, don't worry about it, let's submit these papers in the court and get the date, after that, you are a free man."

"I will have to see her again." Yibo said, "I hate her, I don't want to see her."

Zhan nodded, "I know, even I don't want you to see her, but this is the last time."

Yibo nodded.

"Have you eaten anything?"

"I am not hungry."

"That won't do let's get you to eat something."

Yibo sighed, "I am really not hungry."

"A little bit won't harm," Zhan said as he dragged Yibo downstairs. Yibo's father was already there and he was happy to see Yibo, he made something to drink for the two of them before saying, "I will order something for lunch."

Yibo looked at his cup and saw that it was tea, and he couldn't bring himself to drink it, he grabbed the handle of the cup and brought it near his mouth but he couldn't take a sip from it. Suddenly Zhan took the cup from him and said, "You don't have to drink it if you don't want to, should I make you some coffee?"

Yibo just gave him a nod and after Zhan got up to make some coffee, Yibo just sighed and stared at a distance, particularly at nothing. His skin still crawled when he recalled about the night before.

Various scenes flashed before his eyes, which made him get goosebumps, he rubbed his arms as he closed his eyes trying to block out the memory. But Tina's vicious smirk and her acts, like touching his most private parts and taking him in her mouth, and then forcefully kissing him with that same disgusting mouth made him want to throw up again.

Zhan who was observing his every move clenched his fists tried to calm his anger, and focused on making Yibo his coffee, after he was done, he placed the cup before him and sat beside him, "drink."

"Thanks," Yibo said as he held the cup and inhaled the scent of coffee before he finally took a sip, it was nice to finally drink something.

The two sat in silence, Yibo was drowning in his thoughts while Zhan had idea that just what should he say and what could he do to make Yibo forget everything and to comfort him.

In the end, Zhan held Yibo's hand and squeezed it before saying, "Want to talk about it?"

"About what?"

"About whatever is going inside your head; I am willing to listen."

Yibo sighed, "I...I feel... disgusted. She... touched every part of my body without my permission, I remember gathering all my strength and asking her to stop, but she just enjoyed seeing me cry like that.

She went between my legs and used her mouth and did some disgusting stuff before kissing me and... forced me to penetrate her...." Yibo clutched the cup tightly before he got up and ran to the washroom and threw up.

Zhan quickly followed him and patted his back.

After Yibo was done, he just weakly said, "I am sorry."

"It's okay," Zhan said as he patted his bag and gently hugged him, his face was cold and his eyes were stern.

~~

The court date came soon, and Yibo was already at the court with Zhan, he was anxious, nervous and also somewhat excited as he couldn't wait for this to be over.

He still didn't want to see Tina but he was going to put up with it. Just a few hours and they will be done.

Zhan smiled and Yibo was glad to have him there, during these past few days, Zhan hadn't left his side at all and had stuck to Yibo like a glue.

He basically moved into Yibo's father's house and stayed in Yibo's room, and took care of him the whole time. Zhan even made sure that Yibo got checked for STDs and the drugs that Tina gave him and fortunately he was clean.

These past few days, Yibo had trouble sleeping, trouble eating and he just couldn't drink tea at all, just the smell of it made him nauseated and Zhan made sure to take care of all these problems, and he also asked Yibo if he would like to get therapy, which Yibo was very hesitant to and was not ready for so Zhan didn't push it.

Yibo also had nightmares or wouldn't be able to sleep at all some night, Zhan would usually cuddle him for the whole night to comfort him or stay awake with him.

Zhan's parents and his brothers, Ziyi, A-xiang, and Zhehan all asked about him, none of them knew anything other than the fact that Yibo was sick.

Only Zhan's family and Yibo's father knew but still, Yibo was happy to see the support of so many people.

"She is here," Zhan said and Yibo looked at her, Tina was right in front of him, she was talking to his lawyer before she started walking towards the court. Yibo's eyes were on her and she finally looked at him as well and smirked, it was a cruel and mocking smirk as she made suggestive eyes movements, looking at Yibo up and then down before licking her lips with her tongue in a seductive way.

Yibo clenched his fists and turned around, he felt sick.

"How are you Yibo," Tina asked as she came near him, she was just behind him.

"Let's go, inside," Zhan said and grabbed Yibo's arm and started to walk away but Tina followed him, and since they were going to the same place it didn't help at all.

Yibo didn't even look at Tina and moved away from her such that Zhan was between her and Yibo.

"How are you, Mr. Xiao?" Tina spoke, "I hope my husband hasn't been causing you any worries lately. After today he won't be my husband, he will be all yours, you are lucky because he tastes amazing."

Zhan glared at her, oh how much he wanted to kill her then and there but he controlled himself. Yibo did not like the fact that Tina was talking to Zhan, hell he even hated the fact that Tina even got the chance to see Zhan personally and be so close to him and even got the chance to talk to him, Yibo hated.

They reached the room and the hearing started. It was over soon and the judge finally granted the divorce.

Yibo had a small smile on his face as he felt happy that he was done with Tina.

Tina smiled as well and walked out of the room, but not before giving Zhan and Yibo a glance.