Chapter 32.

Yibo had already finished packing his bags when something else happened, his mother, step-father, and step-brother barged into the house and as soon as they saw Yibo, his mother started to yell at him, "What kind of behavior is this Yibo! You left the job at my company; you did not answer my calls and messages and you did not come home and now you are demanding divorce!

What has happened to you? What the fuck is wrong with you?! And where are you going, huh, keep your bags down and talk to Tina, no one is getting a divorce."

Tina soon came out of her room as well and her own parents had arrived at the scene, she ran and hugged her mother while Tina's father was furious as he went to Yibo and grabbed his collar, "How dare you make my daughter cry! How can you treat her like this!"

Yibo struggled and moved back, getting out of the grasp of Tina's father. Yibo looked at everyone and felt intimidated and a little alone, but he knew that Zhan was waiting for him and he was eager to get to him, he didn't want to waste time any longer and wanted to be with Zhan as fast as he could.

"Mom, I am going to divorce Tina, since she does not like me anyway and I am not happy with her. I am going to move out and she can keep the house and the reason why I left your company was because I got a better opportunity."

His mother Martha became furious and said, "How can you be so selfish huh! You have always made me disappointed! You have always put me down! And now you are even going as far as to break such a good relationship. Have you lost your mind? I am so done with you."

Yibo nodded and said, "I know mom, I know that you hate me and I know that you do not like me." Yibo's heart was pounding way too much and he felt like he was going to have a heart attack because he felt anxious and scared this was the first time he was going to say something back to his mother and was going to stand up for himself but when he thought about Zhan he got the courage because he knew that after this tough task, he can be with Zhan.

"I know that you hate me and I can never be good in your eyes, no matter what I do, what I say, I can never make you happy because you hate me and everything, I do is annoying to you, hence I will do you a favor as well and get out of your life, I will not contact you anymore and not be a burden on you anymore.

Mom, I am not going to bother you anymore, I hope that you can live your life happily without being burdened by me." His mother's eyes widened when she heard that and she did not know what to say after that.

Everyone was quite shocked to hear it and Yibo grabbed his bag and tried to walk to the door but Tina tried to stop him, "You can't go!"

Her father said as well, "You can't leave her! Why don't you guys sit and have a talk and resolve the issues?! There is no way this issue cannot be resolved! Why are you breaking this marriage? Is it worth it?"

"Yes." Yibo said as he grabbed his bag and said, "Getting a divorce is worth it because I am in love with someone else and I want to stay with them. I want to spend my life with them, besides mom, I only married Tina because you had asked me to and even then, you did not become happy, I guess that after I leave your life you will be satisfied." Yibo said as he grabbed his bag and quickly went out of the door. His family followed him but couldn't catch up to him as he sat in Zhan's car and Zhan did not waste time and drove the car away.

Once Yibo was in the car he took a deep breath, his hands were cold and his face was pale, he was so scared but he felt relieved and he felt light, he smiled as he looked at Zhan, "I did it."

"You did it."

"On my own."

Zhan proudly smiled and said, "on your own. I am proud of you baby cheeks," Zhan gently held Yibo's hand and squeezed it. Zhan had wanted to go with Yibo to talk with Tina but Yibo didn't want Zhan to meet Tina and it was honestly to see his baby cheeks get jealous. And so, Zhan did not got with Yibo to see Tina.