Chapter Seven | Repaired.

Three Weeks Later.

7:30 AM.

The crisp air of the early morning enveloped Kirkwood Community College, lending a refreshing start to the day. Despite the strange occurrences at the party the night before, the campus was buzzing with positive energy, as if everyone had collectively decided to leave the incident behind and focus on their studies instead.

The students were engrossed in their books, moving to and fro with a sense of purpose, while the faculty members bustled around, lending guidance and support wherever needed. Overall, the atmosphere was one of determination and progress, with the promise of a fruitful day ahead.

Peter stood first outside of the library, waiting for the doors to be unlocked. The door spooks him as it swings open.

"I'm not fucking anyone!" Kim would shout, pushing past Peter.

Mark would follow, also shoving past the boy. Then, he'd grab Kim's arm, pulling her towards him. "Then why have you been ignoring my calls 'nd shit?"

"I've been busy..."

Peter walks into the library, dismissing the argument, and looking for his study group. After a long while of searching, someone pokes his shoulder, turning to his left, he sees a smaller girl; more on the thicker side, large thighs, a slim waist, and a little bit of stomach on her.

"Do you know where uh— room 42 is?"  The girl would ask, keeping a curious expression on her face.

"Why would I know?" He'd snark. Though, a bit interested.

"Right— sorry."

Before she got too far, he'd shake his head a little, then walking up as he noticed how large her ass was. "You know what, I think I just remembered where it is," he'd say, keeping a hand on her shoulder.

The two would search aimlessly through the library, finally making it to room 42.

7:33 AM

As the two came inside, they'd notice the rest of the group playing Pictionary; Kenn was at the helm of the room, drawing a few black stick figure on the board.

Caleb threw his hand in the air.

"SLAVERY!" He'd answer.

"I didn't even finish—

"It's slavery."

Kenn sighed as he handed the marker over. Then Caleb would draw extremely weird shapes, the group would go silent, tilting their heads in confusion. Peter and the girl take a seat.

The Canadian narrowed his eyes, voice sounding lighter in tone as he said, "The fuck is that?!" Caleb would turn around with a smirk.

"It's a train, obviously."

Christian would chuckle slightly, telling everyone, "Y'all breaking the rules; you can't talk when you're drawing."

Chloe turns, seeing the girl, and giving her a smile. "Hey Audrey!~" she'd greet. The other girl would return a larger smile, waving a little with her long acrylic nails.

Mayan slightly put his hand in the air, finally ready to answer. "Industrial Revolution?"

"You're a nerd!" Groaned Caleb, tossing the marker over and taking a disappointed seat in his chair.

Mayan walks up to the front of the board, looking over his textbook with a cheeky smile. "I'm going to stump you guys for sure!"

Peter would mock the boy repeating the words with a stereotypical Indian accent, "Oh boy! I'm going to stump you guys for sure!"

Everyone at the table would laugh, especially Chloe, who would continue, even after everyone else stopped laughing.

Mayan starts with simple shapes, before going into more complex and elaborate details; what he was drawing seemed to be a village with British flags on it.

"I got it!" Shouted Peter. "It's your hometown."

"No..." grumbled the boy in response, clearly not entertained.

Christian would then scan over his textbook, knowing the answer, but too laid back to apply himself, so he waited on someone else to answer to see if his own thought process was right.

Caleb would shrug. "Yeah, I give up. Just tell us already," he told him.

Chloe put her hand up, answering, "Is it... The Berlin conference?"

"You got it," Mayan smiled, walking over to hand her the marker as gently as possible. "I wasn't expecting you of all people to get it right."

"What? I'm not stupid..."

The room would fall silent. A single cough echoes from Peter, who was trying not to laugh.

Caleb scratches his neck, opening up his phone to see a few more notifications from Sienna; they've been talking a lot more recently, he'd tell her about his day at school, and she'd tell him all about her job back home. Things were finally looking up for him, nothing in his way.

The doors swing open, the group turn to see Kimberly enter. As she walks inside, Kenneth would pat the chair next to him as an invitation, however she'd sit completely on the other side of the room instead, right next to Christian, who had his shoes on the table.

"Heyyyy y'all!~"

Christian nods at her for a second, turning to face the board again. Chloe finally makes it to the front of the room, drawing a few stick figures hugging, and kissing.

"Nigga this could be anything," Whined Peter, who literally could not understand anything about the picture.

Kenneth chimed in, "Yeah, change this shit; it looks stupid." Kimberly would glance over at him for brief minute, looking displeased. Kenn noticed her gaze, trying to return his own, but could not keep a serious look at all.

Chloe groans, erasing the board with the edge of her sleeve. "Fine," submits the girl, who was now drawing something that looked somewhat like a gun.

"Kenny should know what this is!" Hollers Peter.

"What, nigga?" Responded Kenn. "Why me?"

"it's because you're black," joked Caleb, holding his stomach while bellowing in obnoxious laughter.

"Hes black too!"

"Yeah, but you're the darkest," argued Peter, getting the table to laugh a second time.

"Hey fuck you then, nigga!" Hollered Kenn, putting more bass in his tone.

Kimberly chimed in, mocking him in a monotone voice, "Fuck you then! Deep voice ass."

"Y'all can suck my dick, how about that!" Said Kenn with his face showing a more aggravated mood.

"Not much to suck..." Mutters Peter, still laughing at him.

"You'd know wouldn't you, faggot."

Audrey stares at Kenn, while the rest of the room seems to be reaction-less. Is this how they always act, she'd ask in thought, wondering if this was the place for her at all.

Suddenly, the room stunk of weed, so everyone turned to the door, seeing Ace and another girl walking in at the same time. "What's up, y'all?"

Christian, giving the sane reaction as earlier, shoots him a brief nod of acknowledgment.