S2 Ch3 | Good night.

8:45 Pm

A late night in room 216, Peter and Caleb find themselves on the couch, playing against each other on 2k. Caleb nods his head, continuing the offscreen conversation. "Yeah I see what you mean, but she's way out of your league."

"You gotta admit -- she was feeling me a little," defended Peter.

"She's being nice."

Just as they were talking about her, Marceline walked out wearing wonder woman booty shorts, thigh high socks, a crop top with her jersey number, and her famous baseball cap.

"Do you ever wash that thing?" Asked Peter, looking away from the screen.

"Nuh-uh. Caitlyn Clark signed this one," Marcy explained as she pointed. "Are you boys hungry?"

"Yeah," burped Caleb. "Whatchu making?"

"Steak and eggs," she answered with a smile, already stepping in the kitchen.

Peter whispered over, "She's got crazy ass camel toe right now."

Caleb could barely contain his laughter as he said, "those are just her balls, Peter."

"NIGGA!"

"Her name used to be Jamal! What, she didn't tell you?"

"And that's why I'm up 6-0 right now, pussy."

Marcy buttered the sizzling pan, dropping a meaty slice of steak on it with a few parsley leaves set to the side as she seasoned it. The aroma alone turned the dorm into a paradise, even Iris had to leave her room to check it out.

"That smells really good!" Smiled the queer, finding her way into the kitchen.

"Thanks," replied Marcy, smiling back.

Iris tapped her shoulder. "Mind if I help!"

"Sure!"

Peter turned around, seeing the girls giggling and touching each other. He looked over at Caleb, shooting daggers into his soul. "Tell your gay friend to stop selling my career," he warned, quietly.

"What career?" Caleb laughed. "You have a unibrow, and smell like a Chinese kid."

"You know what," he said, standing up, and squeezing a button on th controller. "GREEN FUCK NIGGA!"...

The shot missed.

Caleb practically rolled across the couch laughing. "Sit down, Rosa Parks! You're shit."

Iris cut in, laughing a little herself. "Hey, that's not very nice."

"You're right," he replied. "My bad, negro."

Peter chuckled. "Pussy whipped."

As the room fell silent, the girls began to murmur, giggling loudly before calling Peter over. He pauses the match, walking over to the two. "What's up?"

They continue to laugh, not answering him.

"What?..."

They pull out two pairs of shorts -- one was star wars themed and the other was Batman themed.

Marcy held them both up to his face. "Now would I look cuter in this one," the Batman one. "Or this one?" the star wars one.

"Uh..." He turned his head, looking to Caleb to say something to break the awkward tension. Only, he joined in...

"Yeah, bitch! Which one?"

Peter shrugged. "I guess the Batman one."

Iris giggled. "I told you," she boasted, rejoicing in her victory.