♡ CXCIX ♡

Hellooo hello hi friends hiiii! New chapter again 'cause it's Wednesday woohoo!

Tomorrow is the day! New song! I'm so exciteeeeed Ahh I can't wait! But I'm SO ANXIOUS lmao and I wonder if it'll just be the single or also the full album announcement and date and like pre order stuff too! I'd love it if that'd be the case 🥹 I'm mentally preparing myself for tomorrow, and whatever they'll throw at us!

Anyways! Here's the new chapter and I hope you'll like it! It's a bit of a shorter one because I wanted to end this chapter at a specific moment, so... 👀 but Friday we'll have another chapter uploaded! And I can't wait to show you more ♥️ I'm so obsessed with writing this story, I really hope you're still enjoy it ♥️

Thank you for being here, I really hope to see your votes and read your comments! Thank you for your support, please don't die tomorrow when the new single drops, and enjoy this chapter ♥️

Word count: 3252

~~

"Ahh, there we are again", Steve said as he tossed the car keys in the little basket next to the front door. "That was really fun", Lucas said. "Agreed", Tyler smiled. "After parties with booze and karaoke and dancing are fun, but chill afternoon slash evening get togethers like this while the sun is setting, is worth a million bucks too", Tyler said.

"Did you have fun too baby?" Lucas asked Josh. "So much fun, thank you for tonight", Josh smiled. That made Lucas smile too and he opened his arms. "C'mere love", he said. Josh walked to him and into his arms, wrapping his arms around Lucas just as tight as the other way around. "You two are cute", Steve commented as he switched on the other lights and he opened the balcony door, then patted Snickers as she came meowing. "Thanks babe", Lucas said with a soft chuckle. "Just need some Joshie lovin'." He pressed a kiss atop of Josh's curls, and Josh just tightened his hug as he closed his eyes. He felt so comfortable with Lucas. Luckily nothing that happened the day prior, had ruined that.

"C'mon hot stuff, smokey time", Tyler said to Steve. That was another comment that made Josh doubt everything; him saying that was so endearing to Josh, and he absolutely loved it, but it made him feel like he definitely did not have anything special with Tyler either. Tyler was just close with his friends and he was now somehow also considering Josh to be a friend, so it wasn't surprising at all and it shouldn't be surprising to Josh either.

He saw them go outside and Tyler cuddled up to Steve as they did, which made him even more convinced that he and Tyler were nothing special. Nope, Josh was just a regular guy. Tyler didn't like him in any way other than them just being friends.

"Go join them outside, Joshie", Lucas said as he pressed a kiss now on Josh's forehead. "I'll be there in a minute. Gonna give Snickers some food and then I'll be there", he said. "Okay Lukie", Josh replied, and that made Lucas smile. "Love you baby", he said. This time, Josh was the one that smiled. "Love you too", Josh found himself saying - it was nowhere near as hard as he had imagined it would be to say that.

He went outside and sat down in the same spot where he'd sat yesterday - but this time, not next to Tyler, as he was on the other couch with Steve. Tyler was leaning back against Steve, who had his arm around Tyler, and they both had cigarettes in hand. "You good J?" Steve smiled. "Yeah, thanks for asking", Josh smiled softly. "Definitely doing well." "Good to hear baby", Steve said. It made Josh blush. Steve saying that made Josh think of the things that happened between him and Steve last night - and they hadn't talked about that. Not that Josh felt the need to. He hoped they could just leave that behind them. It was a game and they had fun and they might've gotten a bit turned on because of it, but there was nothing else between them than a close friendship - at least Josh liked to think that. With Tyler in the other hand, he had absolutely felt the need to talk about it with him, even though Josh wasn't the one to take that step. He'd hoped he and Tyler would've been able to clear it up, and they were.